Applying for a credit card may be easy while managing account does bother you sometimes. Fortunately, if you are a GapCard user, your credit card account management will be a piece of cake for you because various cardmember account services are available in the GapCard Member Service Center online. Hence, for easily managing your account online, just come to the Gap account services center.
GapCard’s Cardmember Account Services Benefits
GapCard Member Service Center is an online platform offered by Gap for customers to better manage their credit cards. Diversified account services are provided, such as
- Balance checking
- Bill payment
- Paperless statements
- Rewards checking
- Requesting a second card
How to Apply and Manage GapCard
- Visit eservice.gap.com.
- If you are new to GapCard, please register first. Click on “Register” button to continue.
- Enter your account number which can be found on the front of your credit card or on your statement and click on the “Continue” button to proceed.
- Validate your account information.
- Set up the security questions to safeguard your account.
- Select your personalized image to help prevent phishing.
- Finish the account summary according to the instructions.
Once you have created an account, you can log in to manage your card online directly.
- Type in your User ID into the required field and hit “Login” button to proceed. If you want the process to be easier next time, hit the “Remember me” box beneath the ID input field.
- Suppose that you forget your user ID during logging in, look it up by clicking on the corresponding link under the “Remember me” option. Then, enter your account number and the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number to continue.
Gap is a leading global specialty retailer in the United States, offering clothing and accessories to women, men, girls, boys and even babies home and abroad. The wide and diversified range of apparel boasts six well-known brands including Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Piperlime, Athleta and INTERMIX.