Fedex Tracking Service - Track Your Fedex Parcel Package
- By Tracking Number
- Enter up to 12-digit, 15-digit, 20-digit or 22-digit tracking numbers at a time to track your packages.
- Please note that you may enter only one per line.
- The FedEx Ground and FedEx Freight services are available in the U.S and Canada only. The FedEx Home Delivery, FedEx SmartPost and FedEx Custom Critical services are available in the U.S. only.
- By Door Tag Number: The door tag number is a 14-digit one starting with the letters "DT". Same as the tracking number, you can enter up to 30 door tag numbers at a time.
- By Office Order Number: Available in the U.S. only, office order number can also be used to track. You can input up to 30 numbers at a time and one number per line.
- By Reference: Enter up to 30 reference numbers at one time to [email protected] or online. One per line or separated by a comma.
- By TCN: If you would like to track government orders, TCN tracking is a great option. Enter TCN and choose the ship date to make it.
Looking for Specific & Reliable solutions to your problems?
Search tip: Enter related keywords above to find what you want.