The American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) is a non-profit, independent physician evaluation organization committed to continuously improving the profession for the public good by certifying physicians who practice internal medicine and its sub-specialties.
This survey is part of ABIM program which intends to help doctors improve the care they give patients. If you have visited the doctor’s office in the past 12 months, please don’t hesitate to join the survey online to share your feelings and experience. your responses will be sent to the ABIM and promote their improvement.
American Board of Internal Medicine Survey Entry
- Online. Visit survey.abim.org and finish the survey following the instructions
American Board of Internal Medicine Survey Instructions
- If you have trouble completing this survey, please contact the doctor’s office that gave this survey to you
- To enter the survey, you must make sure that you had an appointment with this doctor in the last 12 months, or you are not eligible
- If you are scheduled to see this doctor soon, you may wish to complete this survey after your visit
American Board of Internal Medicine Survey Step by Step Guide
- Select one language: English or Spanish
- Read the instructions
- Enter the physician ID number
- Click “Begin survey” and answer the survey questions
- Once you have completed the survey, press the “Submit” button and your responses will be sent to the ABIM
- The survey will take you less than 15 minutes to finish