As of the Year 2008, Verizon Wireless Citi Prepaid Rebate Cards are used for Verizon Wireless customers to receive rebates instead of Verizon Rebate checks. To request the card, submit a form online or send an email to [email protected] Afterwards, you can activate it for use and manage it online to make the most out of the card.
The following message was the full version of Verizon Wireless announcement:
Effective September 2, 2008, Verizon Wireless branded Prepaid VISA cards will replace Rebate Checks for all mail-in rebates, offering customers more choices to access rebate funds. Customers will have the option of spending their rebate card immediately, redeeming for cash, completing a bank transfer or requesting a paper check. Customers will also have the ability to track the status of their rebate by visiting www.verizonwireless.com/rebates or by calling Parago (800) 457-0864. Customers can check the balance of their cards by visiting www.verizonwireless.com/rebates, emailing [email protected]/rebates, text messaging BAL to #VZWR (8997) or by calling Citi (877) 899-8980. The rebate card may take up to 6 weeks to process.
The Request, Activation and Management of Verizon Wireless Citi Prepaid Rebate Cards Guide
Verizon Wireless Citi Prepaid Rebate Card with a certain amount of funds can be obtained when you make eligible purchase at Verizon Wireless stores or authorized retailers. It can be used to make purchase, transfer money to your bank account, change to a paper check or get cash from a bank. The card is valid everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted.
Request a Rebate Card
To get a rebate card, you need to mail a rebate request form along with requested items and paperwork to Verizon Wireless.
- Log in or register to your My Verizon Online Account and visit “My Documents and Receipts” page to get the form.
- Choose the mobile number of the rebate-qualified device and print the available rebate form you would like to submit. Alternatively, you can get the form by visiting the Verizon Wireless Rebate Center and clicking the button marked “Pre-Submit Your Rebate”.
- Completely fill in the form and print them out. Get ready required proofs such as the Verizon Wireless Equipment Receipt and entire original Proof of Purchase bar code label. If your purchase is made from a Verizon Wireless Authorized Retailer, a copy of your Customer Agreement or Verizon Wireless Small Business Receipt is also a necessity.
- Mail your form and other materials to the address on the rebate form. Your card will be mailed within 3 weeks after your submission and reach you within 6 weeks. During the process, you are able to track your rebate by hitting “Track Your Rebate” in the Rebate Center.
Or, you can send an email to [email protected] to get your Verizon Wireless Citi Prepaid Rebate Visa Card.
Activate Your Rebate Card
When getting your card, you need to firstly activate it for use.
- Log in to your Verizon Wireless Rebate Account with your user name as well as password to activate it online.
- As a new user, you need to set up your online rebate account at first. Click on the link marked “Register your card now”.
- Type the 16-digit card number located on the front of your card and security code on the back of your card at the end on the signature panel. Hit “Next” to continue.
- Follow the instructions to finish your card registration and activation.
Alternatively, you are able to make it by calling (866) 598-3499. Your 10-digit mobile number and 16-digit card number are needed.
Manage Your Card
Accessing your card online account, you can better manage your rebate card and make full use of it. For example, you can check card balance, view transaction history and more.
If you haven’t received your card, fill in the form at www.na.citiprepaid.com/rebatecardinquiry/rebate.do and Verizon Wireless Customer Service Department will contact you within the next 48 hours. You can request a replacement card for free if yours is lost or stolen. Refer to support.verizonwireless.com/faqs/Account%20Management/faq_rebates.html to get more tips. Having any questions about your card, call (877) 899-8980.
About Verizon Wireless
Founded in April 4, 2000 and based in Basking Ridge, New Jersey, Verizon Wireless is the largest mobile network operator in the United States and a recognized leader in customer service. As an innovative wireless communications company, it operates more than 1,900 retail locations across the country and offer a robust online and call-in customer service network.