When you purchase an Alltel Wireless U Prepaid phone, it can not be used immediately. Firstly, you need to activate it online with your Electronic Serial Number or Mobile Equipment Identifier. Hence, take action to get started online right now.
Alltel Wireless U Prepaid Phone Online Activation Detailed Instructions
- Click on www.alltelwireless.com/activate to get started.
- Enter your zip code and hit the “Go” button to check if you live in an Alltel Wireless service area.
- Provide your Electronic Serial Number located on a sticker under your battery on the back of your phone or Mobile Equipment Identifier to identify your phone needing to be activated.
- Choose your plan from the prevailing pay-per-day and pay-per-month ones.
- Provide your personal details including your name, address and contact information.
- Make a payment to check out. Then, you are able to start your plan. By the way, instant credit as well as bonus minutes are available in the beginning.
- To make sure it works well, make a test call at 1-800-255-8351.
Encountering any issues, call the customer service rep at 1-800-255-8351. For more contact details, visit the Contact Center via Reference Link 1 in the bottom of the post. If you would like to get activation with a Contract or no Contract, head for Reference Link 2 to get started.
About Alltel Wireless
Alltel Wireless is a wireless telecommunications company in the United States. It was found in 1943 and acquired by AT&T in 2013. With a wireless coverage across 34 states, Alltel Wireless serves over 1.5 customers, both residential and business.