Survey Prize: $5,000 cash
Survey Owner: Corner Bakery Cafe
Survey Website: www.cbcfeedback.com
Corner Bakery Cafe Customer Satisfaction Survey Guide
- Corner Bakery Cafe Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States who are reached the age of majority
- Limit one entry person per day
- Employees, officers, and directors and the immediate family members are not eligible to participate
Any question or problems to finish the online customer survey, share it with Corner Bakery Cafe.
- Corner Bakery Cafe Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Prize
There will be four grand prize winners in total. Each quarter will receive a $5,000 Cash award. Grand Prize winners will be selected once a quarter during the Sweepstakes. Prize is non-transferable; no prize substitution allowed.
- Corner Bakery Cafe Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Entry
- Online. Visit www.cbcfeedback.com, enter a valid coupon code from their guest receipt and complete the survey
- Mail. Visit a Corner Bakery Cafe and obtain a business card, then send the card along with a hand-printed 3″x 5″card that contains your personal information, mail it to Corner Bakery Cafe “Guest Loyalty Survey” Sweepstakes, 90 Rockwood Place, Rochester, NY 14610
- How to participate in Corner Bakery Cafe Customer Satisfaction Survey online
- Click into the survey page, and enter the code printed at the bottom of your receipt
- Enter the cashier’s name located at the top of your receipt and get started
About Corner Bakery Cafe
Corner Bakery Cafe is a U.S. chain of cafes that specialize in pastries, breads, breakfast dishes, gourmet sandwiches, and salads. Corner Bakery Cafe is considered to be a part of the fast casual market segment of the food service industry, offering a somewhat higher quality of food and atmosphere than a typical fast food restaurant, and offering limited table service. Corner Bakery Cafe is owned by CBC Restaurant Corporation, an affiliate of Il Fornaio Corporation based in Dallas, Texas. It was sold to Il Fornaio in 2005 by Brinker International and founded by Lettuce Entertain You Enterprises, a Chicago theme restaurant operator. The cafe has locations in Los Angeles, San Diego, Chicago, Houston, Dallas, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Denver, Salt Lake City, El Paso and Washington, D.C. metropolitan areas.
- Find a Corner Bakery Cafe with city, state or Zip code and view the menu.
- Gift card – the best things in life and is perfect for any occasion.
- Sign up for the eCafe and receive all of the latest news and special offers from the corner.
- Find Corner Bakery Cafe on Facebook and Twitter and enjoy more news.
- Survey Link: www.cbcfeedback.com