Whether you have a car, boat, recreational vehicle, home equity loan or home equity line of credit from Citizens Bank, you can make an online loan payment easily. It is very convenient and easy to make payment online.
Make Your Loan Payment Online Through Citizens Bank Instructions
Citizens Bank provides customers with an easy way to make your loan payment online without extra charge. To make a payment you simply need an active savings or checking account or an ATM/Debit card. Make loan payment online is easy.
- Visit www.citizensbank.com/paymyloan.
- Click on “Make a Loan Payment” button at the center of this page.
- There is a note on the screen, telling you that you are leaving the Citizens Bank Site. You need to click on “Continue to Pay My Loan” link.
- To make a payment, please enter your personal information into the required fields, including last 4 digits of account number, Zip code and last 4 digits of social security number. Hit “Submit” button to continue.
- Follow the instructions to finish the payment process.
There are other forms of payment provided for you. You can make payment by auto debit, by phone, by mail or by stopping by any Citizens Bank branching during normal business hours. Visit www.citizensbank.com/paymyloan to learn more by yourself.
About RBS Citizens Financial Group
RBS Citizens Financial Group is a commercial bank holding company based in Providence, Rhode Island with a British pedigree. In spite of starting as a small community bank, Citizens Bank has expanded its footprint into over 30 states with approximately 1,400 branches and 3,600 ATMs.