You are protected for 90 days and up to $500 on stolen or damaged Discover card purchase. If you see an item you purchased at any store at a lower price within 90 days, Disvocer will cover the difference. You can start enjoying all these benefits right now by applying for a Discover card with a invitation number.
Apply for Discover Card with Invitation Number Instructions
With a Discover card, you can earn rewards through online shopping mall, save with price protection, enjoy shop with security and convenience. Apply for a Discover Card online with invitation number is easy and quick.
- Visit Discover Card application page www.discover.com/it.
- Enter your invitation number into the required field and click on “Continue” button. Your invitation code is the 23-digit number shown on the offer letter you recently received.
- The letter you received is just an invitation. Before applying for the card, you need to visit the Discover Card official site to view detailed information about the card to check whether you need it or not.
- Follow the instructions to complete the application process.
Apply for a Discover Card with your invitation number at www.discover.com/it. If you get into any trouble, please refer to the Discover Card help center in Reference Links 1 to get answers.
About Discover Card
Discover Card is a major credit card, primarily issued in America. Most Discover cards are issued by Discover Bank. Now Discover offers a wide range of financial services over credit cards, debit cards, banking, home and student loans, etc. It operates on financial management, affordable housing initiatives and other areas to provide technical expertise and financial assistance service.
- Discover Card Official Site – www.discovercard.com
- Discover Card Benefites – www.discover.com/credit-cards/member-benefits
- Discover Card Help Center – www.discover.com/credit-cards/help-center/?ICMPGN=TNV_HELP_TXT