Giant Tiger Stores Limited is Canada’s largest chain of discount stores operating 207 locations. If you had shopping experiences at Giant Tiger recently, you are welcomed to participate in their Customer Satisfaction Survey to give your feedback. As a thanks, you will get a chance to win one of five $100 Giant Tiger gift cards monthly.
Giant Tiger Customer Experience Survey Prize
- Win one of five $100 Giant Tiger gift cards monthly
Giant Tiger Customer Experience Survey Sweepstakes Rules
Open to all residents of the Canadian provinces who have reached the age of majority.
- Employees of the Sponsor, the Administrator and its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their immediate family members are not eligible.
This contest period begins on August 1st, 2013 and ends on August 1st, 2014.
The winners will be notified by email or phone and will be asked to go to the nearest Giant Tiger store location to collect the prize.
- The prize can not be redeemed for cash and transferred.
Giant Tiger Customer Experience Survey Entry
- Online. Complete the survey on www.gianttiger.com/survey.
- Mail-in. Hand-write the following sentence “Please enter me in the Giant Tiger Customer Experience Survey Contest for a chance to win one (1) of five (5) $100 Giant Tiger gift cards” on a sheet of paper on which you have hand-printed your first name, last name, home telephone number, full address (no PO Boxes accepted), email address, and mail it in an envelope with sufficient postage to: Giant Tiger Stores Limited Attention: Alexandra Ninclaus Re: [Enter Month/Year] Contest Mail-In Entry 2480 Walkley Road Ottawa, ON Canada K1G6A9.
Giant Tiger Customer Experience Survey Step by Step Guide
- Choose the language you prefer – English or French
- Enter the transaction number, store number, register number and visit date from your receipt
- Answer questions based on your shopping experience at Giant Tiger
- Provide your contact information such as name, email address and phone number to be entered into the sweepstakes
- Survey completed