Data may be the most valuable and cherished information in this rapidly developed world. No matter you are a doctor who deals with the clinical experiments or a customer manager who strives to manage the retail graphs day and night, you definitely need a excellent helper who can systematize the scrambled date into a creative and organized chart or graph which can show you clearly the trend, save you more time to make analysis and enable you to predict the future events in some extent.
How to Activate Your JMP License to Get Response Code
If you have purchased JMP software or have passed the 30 days demo period, you need to activate your individual license online. With the serial number provided on your CD envelope, your phone or your email box, you can complete the process. If your process has been stopped by the firewalls or other security measures, you will receive a 44-digit request code and then you have to complete it by yourself manually. To accomplish the whole activation process, you have to use your 44-digit request code to win a response code which is necessary for the activation. Follow the guidance below to win the response code.
- Visit the activation site at www.jmp.com/activate.
- Select your language among English, Dutch, Spanish, French, Japanese, Chinese and Italian.
- Select your JMP Version from 7 to 11.
- Enter the serial number.
- Select the operating system between Windows and Macintosh.
- Enter the request code in the box.
- You will see a picture on your screen. Enter the letters in that picture into the box below and then click on “Submit” button to continue the activation process.
JMP is a helpful statistics management program which can be operated on the Windows, the Linux as well as the Macintosh system. Created in the 1980s, JMP has been developed delicately so as to be applicative in more professional field such as engineering, clinical experiments as well as scientific researches.
- JMP Activation Link – www.jmp.com/activate
- JMP Technical Support – www.jmp.com/support
- Official Site of JMP – www.jmp.com