Publix provides their employees with various free online resources at the website of Publix Associate Resources. If you are lucky to be a member of the big Publix family, you may be familiar with or hear of this website. By visiting www.publix.org, Publix employees can enjoy all kinds of resources, like employee benefits, apparel and merchandise, financial resources, work resources, career and self development.
Publix Associate Resources Website Login Instructions
Before accessing Publix Associate Resources online
- You can able to access a computer or mobile device with Internet.
- Being a personnel of Publix, or you can only enjoy the resources that can be accessed without logging in.
How to Login Associate Resources Website
- Visit www.publix.org to enter the Publix Associate Resources Homepage online.
- You will be presented with a range of resources. Choose the one you are interested in and click the corresponding button.
- Some of the online resources are free and without logging in, while others ask for login credentials, which means you need enter your user ID or personnel number and password.
- After logging in, you can finally enter the specific resource page.
First founded in 1930 by George W. Jenkins, Publix Super Markets, Inc., commonly known as Publix, is an employee-owned supermarket chain based in Lakeland, Florida, United States, mainly providing supermarket, event planning, and money services to customers. Until the year of 2015, Publix owns more than 1,100 locations and over 180,000 employees across the whole US, including Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina,Tennessee, and Alabama. Now Publix stands as one of the largest U.S. regional grocery chains, and the slogan of Publix Company is “Where Shopping is a Pleasure”.