Survey Offer: A validation code
Survey Website: www.tahoejoecares.com
Survey Owner: Tahoe Joe’s
Tahoe Joe’s Guest Satisfaction Survey Guide
Do you recently have a dinner in Tahoe Joe’s? How often do you visit there? Share your opinions with Tahoe Joe’s to help them make progress and serve you better next time.
- How to participate in Tahoe Joe’s Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Click into the survey page: www.tahoejoecares.com
- Enter the 4 digit restaurant code printed at the bottom of your survey invitation
- Click on the “next” button to continue
Tahoe Joe’s Guest Satisfaction Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid Tahoe Joe’s customer satisfaction survey invitation card.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
About Tahoe Joe’s
Tahoe Joe’s is a chain of ten steakhouse restaurants based in the Central Valley of California. The first restaurant opened in Fresno in 1996 with restaurants in Roseville and Folsom opening in 2007. In May 2008, Tahoe Joe’s parent company, Buffets, Inc. (which is undergoing bankruptcy and also owns Hometown Buffet and Old Country Buffet restaurants), tried to sell the Tahoe Joe’s chain.