Survey Prize: $500 cash
Survey Owner: Cash America
Survey Website: www.tellcashamerica.com
Cash America Customer Satisfaction Survey Guide
How do you like your the service of the Cash America? Share your opinions about their service through the survey to help them improve. You will have the chance to win $500 cash.
- Cash America Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Prize:
- $500 cash
- Cash America Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules:
- You don’t need to buy anything to enter or win.
- Employees of sponsor and their relatives can not participate in.
- Limit one entry per person per day regardless of method of entry.
- Cash America Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Entry Methods:
- Online. Visit www.tellcashamerica.com to complete the survey.
- Mail. Hand print your name, complete address, telephone number, date of birth on a postcard and mail via first-class mail to Cash America/superpawn/payday Advance/Cashland Customer satisfaction Survey sweepstakes, PMI Station, PO Box 3558, Southbury, CT 06488-3558.
- How to participate in Cash America Customer Satisfaction Survey Online
- Visit Cash America Customer Satisfaction Survey page www.tellcashamerica.com
- Enter the 9-digit serial number that is printed on the survey invitation
- Click on the button”Start” to continue
Cash America Customer Satisfaction Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid Cash America receipt.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
About Cash America
Cash America International, Inc. is a Fort Worth, Texas, retailer which operates over 1,000 (as of March 21, 2011) pawn shops in the United States.It was founded by Jack Doherty in Irving, Texas in 1983 as a single pawnshop. The chain grew through rapid acquisitions finally being listed on the New York Stock Exchange in 1990 (Symbol:CSH). Starting in 1995, it started its growth in brick and mortar stores through acquisitions in Sweden and UK. In 1998, it created the Cash America franchise system.