One of concerns of drivers is changes of roads that they don’t know. But you don’t need to worry about it if you use TomTom which provide you with latest maps. When you register, you will receive a $10 voucher to use in the TomTom shop online.
TomTom Car Navigation Free Get Started Kit Instructions
An up-to-date map is important for drivers, and TomTom offers that, allowing you to know changes of roads so that you can drive more relaxed.
Downloads in the Get Started Kits include the latest maps, daily map changes, software updates, the latest speed camera locations and a $10 voucher in your mailbox for the TomTom online shop. To get free Get Started Kit is easy:
- Go to TomTom Get Started Kit page
- Choose your country and then click on Get Started.
- Choose your device model, click Download MyTomTom. If a window appears asking you whether to open or save to file, click open.
- Setup MyTomTom support application.
- Updates are automatically uploaded to your device once you connect your device to MyTomTom.
TomTom Free Get Started Kit is at: www.tomtom.com/getstarted
TomTom is a Dutch manufacturer of automotive navigation systems founded in 1991 with a focus on developing software products for mobile devices. In its first decade, TomTom focused on developing a number of business-to-business applications for mobile devices such as bar-code reading, meter reading and order-entry systems. Subsequently the company moved its focus to PDA software for the consumer market.
- TomTom Map Update Service (US) – tomtom.com/en_us/shop/mapupdateservice
- TomTom Navigation app for iPhone/iPad – tomtom.com/en_us/products/car-navigation/tomtom-navigation-for-iphone-ipad/navigation-app