If your company is a part of the Verizon Wireless employee discount program, you will receive discounts on phone, calling plans, accessories and more through this program. All you need is to provide your work email and if the domain of your email address match records of the program, you will get discount.
Renew Verizon Wireless Employee Discount Instructions
The employee discount program enables lots of Verizon Wireless users enjoy benefits. However, if you have changed your job, can you still get discount?
Verizon Wireless will periodically ask you to validate your current employment status in order to ensure it has accurate information regarding the company you work for and the discount for which you are eligible. Verizon Wireless has agreements with many companies, so even if you have changed your employer, you may still enjoy attractive discount. To renew your discount,
- Visit www.vzw.com/renewdiscount.
- You have two ways to validate your employment. One is to provide your work email and another is to offer a copy of your paystub either electronically or by mail.
- Chose one way to validate your employment and click on “Continue” button to get started.
- If you choose to provide your work email, you are taken to the page to enter your mobile number, billing ZIP code and work email address.
- If you choose to offer your paystub. You are required to complete customer and employer information. Besides, upload an image of your paystub dated within the last 60 days. Your name, company name and the date must be legible on the image you upload.
- Follow the instructions to finish the validation process.
It is time to renew your discount and validate your employment. Please refer to www.vzw.com/renewdiscount for detailed information and get started.
About Verizon Wireless
Verizon Wireless was the first national wireless provider in the United States to build and operate a large-scale 4G LTE network—the most advanced wireless network technology available, with speeds up to 10 times faster than 3G. It launched the nation’s first large-area 4G LTE network in the United States in December 2010, giving customers mobile access to the Internet at speeds up to 10 times faster than before.
- Verizon Wireless Official Site – www.verizonwireless.com
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discount Program Register Page