AT&T Customers may receive multiple special offers from AT&T such as checks, cards or cash by joining in the AT&T Rewards & Rebates programs. If you are the one, you can easily manage your rewards as well as rebates online including viewing, redeeming, activating and checking the status of the offers at AT&T Rewards & Rebates Center.
AT&T Rewards and Rebates Online Redemption Guide
During promotional periods, AT&T purchases enable you to earn more offers with AT&T Rewards & Rewards programs. If you have participated in one of them, it is time for you to manage them in the Rewards & Rebates Center at www.att.com/rewardsandrebates by viewing, redeeming, activating and checking the status of your AT&T rewards & rebates. Please note that one inquiry can be completed at a time and you need to return to the center for other questions.
AT&T Home Solutions
- Select the “AT&T Home Solutions” tab if you have subscribed to one of the services including AT&T U-verse, AT&T | DIRECTV, Internet & Home Phone.
- Click the button marked “Redeem” to log in to your AT&T Reward Center and start redeeming your rewards.
- Provide your Redemption ID or Confirmation Number and hit “go”. Or enter your account number and zip code and then click “go”.
- Always, the rewards will be delivered to you in the form of reward cards. After receiving one, press “Activate/Check Balance” to activate it for use or check its balance.
AT&T Wireless Devices
The “Wireless Devices” column is designed for subscribers of wireless services, where you can activate or check balance of your AT&T Promotion Card, or check the status of card or your mail-in rebates.
- Access your AT&T Wireless Rebate Processing Center by clicking the first “Check status” button.
- Enter the captcha shown and hit “Submit” to start checking your mail-in rebate details.
- Pressing the second “Check status” tab and then typing your 10-digit card number located on the front of your card, you have a chance to manage your Promotion Card.
AT&T Refer-a-Friend is a program aimed to offer you up to $575 yearly by referring AT&T services to people around you. These services include Digital Life, High Speed Internet, Home Phone, U-verse and Wireless. During the process, both the referrer and referee can maximally win 23 $25 AT&T Promotion Cards.
- Head for the AT&T Refer-a-Friend part and hit “Learn more”. Enter the user name and password to log in and update your profile details.
- New users have a chance to get enrolled as a referrer or referee by clicking “I want to refer someone” or “Someone referred me”. The registration for both is similar.
- Choose the way you heard about the program in the drop-down menu.
- Orderly enter your full name, email address and password.
- Select a challenge question and give your exclusive answer.
- Provide the type of your service and phone/account number. The numbers are composed of digits only, varying with different services.
- Agree to the rules and type the characters shown. Click the “Register” tab to end the process.
To be eligible to the program, the referrer needs to have a account on a $9.99 or more rate plan while the referee has to made at least $39.99 purchase each month. For more requirements, view the Terms & Conditions at Reference Link 1 in the bottom of the post.
AT&T is the largest provider of fixed-line telephone service and mobile phone service in the United States. Its predecessor is American Telephone & Telegraph which is a telecommunications corporation.
- AT&T Refer-a-Friend Terms & Conditions – referrals.att.com/common/terms.pg
- AT&T Rewards Center – rewardcenter.att.com
- AT&T Reward Center FAQs – rewardcenter.att.com/faq.aspx