Lowe’s Credit Card online account not only offers 5% off every day and special financing, but enables you to create an account and view account summary, pay bills online, contact Lowe’s via its secure message center, request credit line increase and many more. To enjoy these convenient online services, you need to apply for a Lowe’s credit card and register it online.
Enroll in Lowe’s Visa Credit Card Online Account
Lowe’s offers many different cards, such as Lowe’s consumer credit card, Lowe’s Visa rewards, Lowe’s project card, Lowe’s business account. No matter which card you choose to apply, you need to visit the Lowe’s Visa Credit Card Application Page and follow the instructions to apply for it online.
Once you have a Lowe’s card, you can enroll it online to enjoy these benefits above.
- Visit www.lowesvisacredit.com.
- Enter your User ID to log in. Otherwise, if you are a first time user, please hit “Register Here” button to continue.
- The registration process is quick and easy. To get started, please make sure you are the primary account holder and have the credit card in your possession.
- Enter your account number.
- After validation, you may select security and your personalized image. Your registration process is thus done.
Founded in 1946, Lowe’s is the most famous home improvement brand in the United States. It has grown from a small hardware store to the second-largest home improvement retailer worldwide. Lowe’s stores stock 40,000 products in 14 product categories ranging from appliances to tools, to paint, lumber and nursery products. The company has its own private brands and operates more than 1,750 stores in the United States, Canada and Mexico.