Ready to apply for a new Sears credit card? Sears card is cooperated with Citibank credit card, with which you can take advantage of monthly savings and special financing offers. Shop in Sears, Kmart, Sears.com, Kmart.com and Sears Auto Center for great deals on tools, appliances and more. Various cards are provided and each one has different features.
Sears Credit CardBenefits
You will enjoy the following benefits with your Sears credit card:
- Monthly savings and coupons, special financing offers.
- Manage your account online. You can view your balance, statement, payment due date and transactions.
- Special financing offers every day. Learn the latest exclusive Sears sales, specials and savings opportunities in you email if you would like to receive it.
- Temporary shopping pass at Sears and Kmart if you forget your card.
- $0 liability on unauthorized purchases.
Sears also has rewards program for its credit card customers, you can earn points on eligible purchases which can be redeemed for Sears & Kmart gift cards, restaurant gift cards, the latest in electronics, home accessories, travel and more. Other than Sears card, you can also choose from Sears MasterCard and Sears Home Improvement Account.
How to Apply for Sears Credit Card
- Visit Sears Credit Card Application page at www.searscard.com.
- Browse features of these cards carefully and choose the one that best fits you.
- Click on “Apply Now” button to enter into the application process.
- Fill in the form with your personal information, financial information, security information.
- If you want to manage your account online, remember to check the corresponding box.
- Read important information at the bottom of this application page.
- Hit “Continue” button to proceed.
- Follow the rest of the instructions on the screen. Once your application is approved, you will receive your card within 14 days.
Sears is an American chain of department stores, which was founded by Richard Warren Sears and Alvah Curtis Roebuck in the late 19th century. Formerly a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, Kmart bought out Sears in early 2005, creating the Sears Holdings Corporation.