Do you want one card that keeps you in style while saving money? And enjoy great offers at the stores you already love? With TJX Rewards Credit Card, you can earn $10 Rewards certificates good at any of our 2,000 locations. There is no limit to the points you can earn.
TJX Rewards Credit Card Instructions
With a TJX Rewards credit card, you can pay your bill and update your information online. Personalized statements will be sent to you in time. More than that, you will get the following benefits:
- 10% off your first purchase with your card
- 5 points per $1 spent T.J.Maxx, Marshalls and HomeGoods stores
- 1 point per $1 spend everywhere else MasterCard is accepted
- Receive $10 in rewards certificates for every 1,000 points earned
- No annual fee, 0% fraud, no limit to the amount of TJX rewards you can earn
- Purchase assurance and extended warranty coverage and travel assistance services and travel accident insurance
- Cash access at any MasterCard ATM
Check out if you need a new credit card. To apply for a TJX Rewards Credit Card, You should be able to answer ‘YES’ to these statements in order to increase your chances of approval:
- Your credit history is clear of bankruptcies and seriously delinquent accounts.
- You are at least 18 years old and have a valid social security number.
Your are required to offer your personal information including:
- City, State and Zip
- Email Address
- Annual Net Income(from all sources)$
- Length of Time at Current address
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
- Driver’s License Number
- Mother’s Maiden Name
TJX Rewards Credit Card will help you have more savings at www.tjxrewards.com. If any questions about your TJX Rewards Credit Card come up, you can call TJX for help at 1-800-952-6133. You are also welcomed to share your feedback with T.J.Maxx at tjmaxxfeedback.com, which has a $500 gift card to lucky customer from 1/1/2013 to 12/31/2013. Other than credit card, TJX also offers gift card for dear customers, you can also sign up TJX rewards emails to get the latest promotion message.
About TJX Rewards Credit Card
Founded as Zayre, TJX company is a leading figure in the retailers of apparel and home fashions in America. It started at 1956 based in Framingham, Massachusetts and now has grown to be a large off-price department store chain in United States.