Most of the latest released smartphones have picture messing reading function, like iPhone 5, Sony Ericsson X8, HTC Wildfire and Samsung Galaxy. Of course, if your phone can not read these messages, Virgin mobile picture provides you with a service which allows you to read it online.
Virgin Mobile Picture Messaging Online Guide
You can read your multimedia messages online by using Virgin mobile picture messaging service. To receive and read your message,
- Open the Virgin Mobile Picture Messaging log in page.
- Type in your phone number.
- Enter your password which you got from Virgin Mobile as a text message informing you to read it online.
If you have entered all information above correctly and still have problem reading it, reach Virgin Mobile customer service team at 0845 6000 789 24. You can also email [email protected] for help. T-Mobile has the same service at www.t-mobile.co.uk/pmcollect to help clients read multimedia messaging online.
Reading your multimedia message at www.virginmobile.co.uk/getmessage is easy and convenient.
About Virgin Mobile
Virgin Mobile is a wireless communications brand used by eight independent brand-licensees worldwide. Virgin Mobile branded wireless communications services are currently available in Australia, Canada, Chile, France, India, Poland, South Africa, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Virgin Mobile branded services were formerly offered in Singapore and Qatar.
- Virgin Mobile Upgrade Page – virginmobile.com/vm/genericContent
- Virgin Mobile Help Center – virginmobile.com/vm/genericContent.do
- Virgin Mobile Homepage – www.virginmobileusa.com
- Virgin Mobile on Facebook – www.facebook.com/VirginMobileUSA
- Virgin Mobile on Twitter – twitter.com/virginmobileusa
- Virgin Mobile on YouTube – www.youtube.com/virginmobileusa