If you want to save more when shopping at Walmart, it would be a wise option to open a Walmart Credit Card or Walmart Discover Card account. Cardholders can save $25 if spending $75 at Walmart.com on the first day. Follow instructions below to get a card for your next shopping at Walmart.
Walmart Credit Card Benefits
There are two most popular cards – Walmart Discover and Walmart Credit Card. You can enjoy two main benefits with these two cards:
- Everyday card benefits. They contain special financing offers in-store, saving at the pump and free online FICO scores. Using Walmart Discover can earn up to 1% cash back on all purchase, but Walmart Credit Card can not.
- Online account management benefits: with Walmart Credit Cards, you can easily access your account, pay bills, view your electronic statements, and setup account alert online.
How to Apply for Walmart Credit Card
- Visit Walmart Credit Card Page at www.walmart.com/credit.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button.
- If you already have a Walmart.com account, please enter your email address and password to sign in. If you do not have an account yet, please register and complete the credit application. Hit “Create Account & Apply” button to continue.
- Fill in your personal information including your full name, email address and ZIP code. You need to create a password to continue.
- Complete the application form, review the terms and conditions, and submit your information. You will receive a decision right away.
- If you were approved, your account will be available to use immediately and your card will be sent to you later.
After creating your Walmart Credit Card, you can manage your account and pay bills. By clicking on “Manage Account & Pay Bill” button under Walmart Credit Card Quick Links, you can sign in to your credit card account and manage it.
Wal-Mart Stores is an American multinational retailer corporation headquartered in Bentonville, Arkansas, United States. It runs chains of large discount department stores and warehouse stores. The company is the world’s third largest public corporation, according to the Fortune Global 500 list in 2012. It mainly runs apparel/footwear specialty, cash & carry/warehouse club, discount store, supermarket and more.