If you often shop at Old Navy, you can apply for an Old Navy credit card, for it provides you with much convenience helping you better enjoy the process of shopping at Old Navy. Then, you can register to get enrolled in Old Navy cardholder account services along with your card or log in to your online account to manage them anytime anywhere at the Old Navy Credit Card Center.
Your Old Navy Credit Card Online Registration & Management Instructions
With the Old Navy Credit Cards, you’ll enjoy lots of benefits.
- Earn rewards: get a $5 reward card for every $100 you spend at Old Navy with the Old Navy Card or Old Navy Visa Card. Plus, you will earn 1 point per $1 you spend everywhere else your Old Navy Visa Card is accepted.
- Enjoy benefits and savings: get advance notice of new trends and sale events, exclusive offers and promotions, special birthday savings, deals every Tuesday 10% off.
- Shop millions of places: the card can be used everywhere, every day, and you earn 1 reward point for every $1 spent everywhere Visa credit card is accepted.
With your Old Navy credit card handy, registering and managing it online enables you to take full advantage of it. Many convenient services are offered for you to experience and enjoy.
- Check your balance.
- Pay your bills.
- Check your rewards and offers.
- Request a second card easily.
- Get paperless statements.
- View transaction history.
The process of registration and management is easy and convenient. All you need to do is a few steps.
- Visit ebill.oldnavy.com.
- Enter your User ID and click the “Login” button.
- If you are a new user, hit “Register” to create an account and start managing your card online.
- Type your account number which can be found on the front of your credit card or on your statement into the required field and hit the “Continue” button.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to finish the registration process.
About Old Navy
Founded in 1994 in San Francisco, Old Navy is a clothing and accessories retailer owned by American multinational corporation Gap. It brings fashion fun to the whole family: from trendy threads to trusty basics, for newborns through adults, all at good prices.