Can’t find any information about your packages sent through Malaysia PosLaju? Have you tried all tracking methods already? Actually you can track the trace of your packages both online and offline in different ways. Read the specific guidance to track your packages.
How to Track Your Malaysia PosLaju Packages Online
- Track on EMS-Tracking.org: Enter your correct tracking number into the tracking box at ems-tracking.org.
- Track on Malaysia PosLaju Official Site: Visit www.pos.com.my, click on “Track & Trace”, select “PosLaju”, click on “TRACK”, enter your tracking number and click on “Track”.
- Track on EMS Official Site of Destination Country: When your parcels have departed from Malaysia, its trace may be recorded on the site of the destination country. You can find the Global EMS Tracking Links at EMS-Tracking.org.
How to Track Your Malaysia PosLaju Packages by Telephone
- If the tracking information is not available online for a very long time, you can call the customer representatives at 1-300-300-300(domestic) or (+60) 603-27279100(international).
- Call the customer service telephone number of the destination country. You can find the numbers on its official site.