After purchasing products or subscribing to services from AT&T, you probably get rewards with different values in the form of AT&T Reward Cards afterwards, which can be used anywhere Visa is accepted. To smoothly spend the money in the card, you have two things to do beforehand – redeem your rewards (i.e. the Reward Card) and activate your card online. Of course, you can easily see your reward status, check the balance, view reward eligibility and more online.
How to Redeem Your AT&T Reward Card Online
Within 4 weeks of your equipment installation or service connection at your home, you will receive a reward notification via your mail with the redemption guidance enclosed to redeem your reward card. One prerequisite is that you need to keep your service active for 30 days or other time period.
- Click on rewardcenter.att.com/myattrewardcard and hit “Reward Center Home” in the top navigation bar to get started.
- Input the Redemption ID or Confirmation Number found in the reward notification letter or provide your account number & zip code. Press “go” to continue.
- Finish the whole process with a few inputs. In the center, you can also monitor the reward status, view reward eligibility and so forth.
- The reward card will arrive within 4 weeks or sooner after redemption.
Please note that this entry is not valid for business customers. To redeem your Business Rewards, type the High Speed Internet Telephone Number or U-verse Billing Account Number to get started. You must allow 3-4 weeks for rewards to display on your Reward Center. If the reward is for a qualifying purchase of High Speed Internet Direct enter your High Speed Internet Direct Account Number.
How to Activate Your AT&T Reward Card & Check Card Balance
With an AT&T Reward Card handy, it is time for you to activate it for use.
- Pay a visit to rewardcenter.att.com/myattrewardcard and type the first four digits of your reward card number to start your card activation.
- Hit the button marked “Continue”.
- Input the entire card number and your 4-digit PIN which is the last 4 digits of your account number.
- Follow the prompts to make it.
In the same way, you can check the card balance. If it doesn’t work with the steps above, call the AT&T customer service number on the back of your card to ask for help.
Founded in 1983 and headquartered in Whitacre Tower, Dallas, Texas, United States, AT&T is an American multinational telecommunications corporation serving millions of enterprise and multinational business corporations on six continents. It is the second largest provider of mobile telephony and largest fixed telephony provider in the United States, and is also a provider of broadband subscription television services. AT&T has the nation’s largest 4G network and operates the nation’s largest Wi-Fi network.
- AT&T Reward Card Login – RewardCenter.ATT.com/MyATTRewardCard
- AT&T Reward Card Small Business Login – RewardCenter.ATT.com/SmallBusiness
- AT&T Reward Center