Education2020 provides 24/7 online education accessibility, which means students can arrange their learning time by themselves and access teachers and learning resources beyond the class walls, while teachers can choose what is the best course content for students whenever they think they need to improve and enhance their teaching skills. Education2020 Teacher System is for teacher to access, you can login with your user name and password.
Education2020 Teacher System Instructions
As an Education2020 teacher, you need to be certified in and have in-depth knowledge of the subject area being taught. You need to meet NCLB “Highly Qualified” criteria and be creative and effective in teaching. Of course, due to the nature of e2020 virtual education environment, you also need to display charisma in front of camera. Edgenuity’s learning management system provides powerful data and tools to inform instruction one-on-one or in small groups. With a real-time understanding of students’ progress, classroom teachers can work directly with students to reteach or review concepts and answer questions on assignments and assessments.
Edgenuity system offers dashboard or other tools which enable teachers and administrators to monitor student progress in order to maximize student achievement and ensure a successful implementation:
- Actionable data and reports on student engagement, progress, and achievement help teachers know when to mentor, coach, and differentiate instruction.
- Course customization, individualized assessment, and target instruction with Edgenuity system allow teachers to customize course content and assessment settings, to support students with special needs and English language learners. Teachers can customize settings for test time, passing threshold, grade weights, retakes, and more.
- Embedded communication tools like email, chat tool and discussion board collect the ongoing feedback among students with which teachers can improve their communication and build a positive relationship with students
Resources in eCommunity ensure the successful implementation of Edgenuity courses by supporting teachers. Edgenuity’s professional development services also enhance the quality of instruction and ensure fidelity of implementation, with the ultimate goal of academic success for all students.
If you are looking for e2020 employment opportunities, visit e2020 employment page at: www.e2020inc.com/about_employ.aspx. If you are a new member to e2020, take a look around and learn what it will offer to teachers. If have registered your e2020 system account, login directly at teacher.education2020.com.
Edgenuity, formerly Education2020, is a leading figure in providing core and elective instruction for students in grades 6–12. It committed itself to creating innovative, rigorous, standards-aligned courseware and virtual instruction programs to get students prepared for college and careers. Edgenuity’s web-based model, teacher-led video delivery, and creative instructional approach offer engaging and individualized online instruction to schools for traditional classrooms, blended learning, and virtual programs.
- Education2020 Homepage – www.education2020.com
- Education2020 Educator experience – www.edgenuity.com/The-Experience/Educator-Experience
- Education2020 Customer Support – www.edgenuity.com/Support/Customer-Support
- Education2020 Solutions – www.edgenuity.com/Solutions