As a special offer of Amazon Prime, Amazon Instant Video streams over 90,000 movies and TV shows to your TV or video devices. You may easily enjoy your indoor life with it. Hence, register your devices with Amazon Instant Video right now to instantly watch your favorite programs.
Register Your Compatible TV or Device to Watch Amazon Instant Video
To watch Amazon Instant Video on your compatible TV or video device, registering it at Amazon is a necessity no matter you have the videos handy or not. Furthermore, you can make Amazon Instant Video purchases online through the registration. Apart from having your device registered, you also need to connect it to the Internet by referring to Reference Link 3 below to make sure you finally access the videos.
The process is easy and straightforward. All you need to do is a few steps within 3 minutes.
For registering your TV or device, you need to firstly log in to your Amazon account or create one if you are a new Amazon user.
- Enter www.amazon.com/mytv and fill in your email address. If you are a new customer, click the first round button and press “Sign in using our secure server” to register. If you have already had an account, fill in your account password to register your TV or device.
- Provide required details including your name, mobile phone which is optional and password. Hit the button marked “Create account” to open an Amazon account.
After opening an account or logging in to it, you are allowed to register your devices.
- Enter the 5-character code on your devices and press “Continue” to proceed. The code of most participating TV brands can be found by selecting the Amazon Instant Video app, channel or widget from your device, choosing “Register Your Device” and then getting the auto-generated code. The specific code finding steps for various TV or video devices are available under the code inputting box at this page.
- Set up 1-Click Payment Settings which enables you to easily purchase or rent Amazon Instant Videos in the future. Follow the instructions to add a payment method and choose the corresponding billing address.
- Create your purchase PIN. Input a 5-digit PIN and press “Save Your PIN”. Of course, you can view or edit it afterwards.
- At last, you have the chance to learn about Amazon Prime which provides free two-day shipping and free borrowed e-book monthly apart from the unlimited streaming of movies and videos through Amazon Instant Video.
At last, get ready your registration code to register your devices at www.amazon.com/mytv and watch the videos now.
Amazon is a global leading electronic commerce corporation in the United States. Started as a bookstore in 1994, it now sells books, magazines, electronics, computers, apparel and more. Additionally, Amazon also produces its own brand products like Kindle Fire.
- Amazon Official Site – www.amazon.com
- Amazon Instant Viseo FAQ – www.amazon.com/gp/video/ontv/faq#howWork
- Device Connection Help – www.amazon.com/gp/video/ontv/connect