AT&T, also known as American Telephone & Telegraph, is a multinational telecommunications based in the United States, providing Satellite Television, fixed line telephone, mobile telephone, fixed line Internet services and more. In 1995, the att.net is created as a web portal by AT&T Company, mainly customizing online services content like news, sports, games, finance, email, and others. The objective of the att.net portal is not only to serve for Worldnet customers, but also for customers in the SBC territory who had not elected to use the SBC Yahoo! portal.
The Att.net Email
The Att.net email is an email program under Att.net supported by yahoo.com. With an Att.net email account, you can not only enjoy all the email services as other email programs or accounts but also receive latest news, weather conditions, sports information and more provided by Att.net.
It’s really convenient and simple for people to create an att.net email account. A few steps are all what you need to do. After registration, you can use the email service to deal with your issues anytime you like.
Step-by-Step Guide to Create Your Att.net Email Account
Here are only a few steps you should keep in mind to create an Att.net email account successfully online.
- Prepare a computer with internet access.
- Log on to Att.net email homepage by visiting www.att.net/email.
- Click “Create AT&T Account” button.
- Enter your valid 10-digit wireless phone number and zip code.
- You will receive a message via the phone and enter the number you received online.
- Enter an username and password to create an email account.
Att.net Homepage Link – att.yahoo.com