Without a credit card, it’s rather inconvenient whether make purchase online or in shopping malls. Sometimes, you may feel confused about where the huge expenses goes every month. You can solve the problem by applying a Belk credit card online to seek a clear clue of your dollars, enjoy your privileges and special prizes, and receive your electronic bills if you want.
$10 Rewards Certificate with Belk Credit Card Guide
The Belk credit card has not only the common functions such as checking balance, pay bills, signing up for electronic statements, checking recent activities, download transactions, add an authorized user and upload personal information, but also enable you to earn $10 Belk Rewards every 400 points you get. When you open an account, you can get 15% off one day’s purchases. All surprises are at www.belkcredit.com.
Steps for applying a Belk Credit Card:
- Visit the Application Link listed in the Reference Links.
- Click on “Apply Today”.
- Enter necessary information required including your first and last name, address, city, state, zip code, home phone, email address, annual net income and length of time at your current address. When enter your annual net income, you don’t need to get the alimony, child support or separate maintenance income included.
- Verify the safety of your personal information by entering your date of birth, social security number, driver’s license number, state and expiration.
- Read the details about your card on this page and click on “Accept and Submit” at the end of this page to complete application.
How to activate a card online:
- Visit the activation link at www.belkcredit.com/consumergen2, you need to login in the first place.
- Click on “Register and Activate” located at the right side of the page.
- Complete the five steps of entering your account number, validating your information, selecting security, selecting image and finishing the activation. You need to provide your account number which can be found on the front of your card or on the credit card statement, the last four digits of your social security number, your date of birth, your mother’s maiden name and your email address.
Belk is a department store chain founded in 1888. It is the largest family owned and operated department store company in America with 301 locations in 16 Southern states. Belk.com offers national brands and private label fashion apparel, shoes, accessories, cosmetics, a wedding registry and home furnishings. Today, Belk is investing millions in store renovations and technology enhancements to better serve the desires of customers. Their mission is to satisfy the modern southern lifestyle like no one else.