Buying a used car is economical. However, there are many hidden problems with a used car. With billions of records from thousands of sources, Carfax helps you buy a great used car. Nobody knows everything, but a Carfax report is a great place to start.
Get Vehicle History Reports From Carfax Instructions
Every Carfax report contains important information that can impact your decision about a used vehicle. Some types of information that a Carfax report may include: title information, flood damage history, total loss accident history, lemon history, number of owners, accident indicators, such as airbag deployment, service record and much more. With all these information provided by Carfax, you may find a well-maintained used vehicle. To get a report,
- Visit www.carfax.com.
- Click on “Order Reports” button on the bar.
- Select your package. Three packages includes unlimited Carfax reports, 5 Carfax reports and one Carfax report.
- Enter your information. You need to provide your name, billing address, car information and more.
- Follow the instructions to buy a report online.
- Login to your account to view reports you purchased. The “My Carfax Reports” section at the bottom of your account page contains links to view or print your Carfax reports for up to 60 days.
“Find a Car” button on the bar at the homepage provides you with the service to find great used cars for sale in your area. By entering the vehicle requirements, you can view the history of any used car displayed on the website for free.
myCarfax service, available at Reference Links 2, is a new service that is offered free of charge to help reduce the hassle of servicing your car. myCarfax allows you to view your vehicle service history reported to Carfax, be the first to know about recalls, get alerts for upcoming service and much more.
Get vehicle history report from Carfax at www.carfax.com and get a great used vehicle for yourself.
Carfax is a web-based service that supplies vehicle history reports to individuals and business on used cars and light trucks model year 1981 or later for American and Canadian marketplaces. As a trusted provider of vehicle history information, Carfax is used by millions of consumers each year. Using the unique 17-character vehicle identification number, a Carfax report is instantly generated from the database of over ten billion records.