If you have already applied a credit card from Chase Bank and not yet verify and activate it online, you should read the following guidance carefully and learn to verify your card right now. After activating the new card, you can manage your chase account online whenever you like and wherever you are, like check the purchase details and make payments online in a second. It will be of great convenience for you. Online accounts management is safe, easy and quick, so why not have a try now?
How to Verify Receipt of Your Chase Credit Card Online
Before verifying your card:
- Prepare a computer or a mobile device with available Internet.
- Be sure of your Chase user ID and password (If you don’t have an online account, you should create one first).
Step-by-Step Guide to Verify the Chase Credit Card:
- Visit www.chase.com/verifycard to enter the verification homepage.
- Enter the Chase User ID and password in the blank space online.
- Click “Log In to Accounts” button.
- Choose which card to activate and verify the receipt of your card.
- Complete the process and log out.
- After verifying, you are able to check all the details about purchase made, payments process of your new card online.
Chase is a national consumer and commercial banking business based in the United States, under JPMorgan Chase & Co. Officially established in 2000 as a subsidiary of JPMorgan Chase, Chase Bank grows fast in the past 15 years and now it serves nearly half of America’s households by providing a range of financial services, including credit cards, mortgages, investing, auto loans, business banking, personal banking and more.
- Chase Bank Official Website Link – www.chase.com
- Chase Online Banking – www.chase.com/online/digital/online-banking.html