Activate Citi Cards Online for More Saving Opportunities
Citibank provides more than 20 kinds of credit and debit cards for customers to apply depending on their own requirements. Each card has its own advantages including but not limited to no annual fee, 0% intro APR on purchase for 12 months and Thank You Points. With the Citi cards, you can make purchase easily, manage your account conveniently online while enjoy the promotions.
Activate Citi Cards Online Guide
The Activation process can make sure that it is the card owner himself who is managing the card and it is treated as an important security process by Citibank. When you get approved and receive your card, don’t forget to activate it firstly. After that, you can use your card making purchase, transferring balances, checking your Thank You Points and special offers.
How to activate your new card online:
- Visit www.citi.com/activate.
- Enter your new card number and click on the “Continue” button.
- Enter the name appearing on card, security code, security word and click on “Activate”.
- Confirm the information you uploaded.
- You can give up the activation process by clicking on “Cancel”.
Founded in 1812, Citibank is a branch of Financial Services Multinational Citigroup which is the third largest bank holding company in the United States. It has operations and facilities in more than 160 countries all around the world marketing insurance, credit cards, debit cards and investment products.
- Citi Card Activation Site – www.citi.com/activate
- Terms and Conditions – online.citibank.com
I cannot activate my card.
trying to activate the new card
We are currently cuti card holders in good standing. Because of a recent address change, we received new Citi Cards. We activated my husband’s card as the primary but were unable to activate mine.