Take Hobbycraft Customer Satisfaction Survey to Win £100 Gift Vouchers
If you are passionate about crafting your own ideas and turning those into something beautiful and practical, then Hobbycraft could be your wonderful destination to creating your unique world. The largest arts and crafts retailer in the UK puts its business priority on the connection and communication between customers and itself featuring in inspiring and providing advice on your crafting project. Respectively, the company also needs its guests to share his or her opinions about the store, the environment and service. This Hobbycraft Customer Satisfaction Survey is designed to seek more aspects that Hobbycraft could make improvements on to establish a kingdom for uniqueness and creativeness.
Survey Sweepstakes Prize
- £100 Hobbycraft Gift Vouchers
Survey Sweepstakes Rules
- The Prize Draw is not open to employees of Hobbycraft.
- Winners will be notified by Hobbycraft through the contact information provided by the entrant.
Survey Sweepstakes Entry
- Online. Visit www.craftingyouropinion.co.uk (See Reference Link 1 below) to complete the survey followed the instructions listed below.
Survey Online Step by Step Guide
- Visit www.craftingyouropinion.co.uk (See Reference Link 1 below) to reach the survey page and press “continue”.
- Enter the required information from the receipt including the survey code and value you paid, select the date and time of your visit and click “Start”.
- Rate your likelihood of recommending this Hobbycraft to your friends and families and also rate some specific statements like the variety of the products, the friendliness of the colleges, the cleanliness of the store, the speed of checkout and the ease of locating the products you were looking for.
- Rate your satisfaction with the promotions of the store, the availability of assistance & products, the colleague’s product knowledge, the overall price and overall value for money.
- Tell if you encounter a problem during your visit and rate your satisfaction with how well the problem was resolved.
- Rate the likelihood of returning to this Hobbycraft in next 30 days and give your reason for your rating in the comment box.
- Answer a few more question like “Were you greeted by a colleague as you entered the store?” “Were you offered assistance from any colleagues?” ” Did you require assistance from any colleagues?” “Did you receive assistance from any colleagues?”Did you receive any recommendations or advice when shopping at this Hobbycraft?”
- Select the primary reason for this visit to Hobbycraft and which departments you made your purchase and tell whether you purchased arts and crafts supplies from any other retailer in the last 6 months.
- Tell whether you’re a member of the Hobbycraft club.
- Indicate your gender & age, give your consent to enter prize draw and fill out your personal contact information to be entered into the sweeps.
- Hobbycraft Customer Satisfaction Survey Link – www.craftingyouropinion.co.uk
- Hobbycraft Customer Satisfaction Survey Official Rules
- Hobbycraft Official Website Link – www.hobbycraft.co.uk
I was given first class assistance by a young lady called Steph in the Hobbycraft shop in Plymouth today .
I really enjoyed going into your shop today first time I’ve been in there is plenty of choices, the
shop assistant was very helpful I will certainly be going in again .