Instead of receiving paper pay roll, Easystub allows employees viewing and printing their pay stubs online, or saving a copy as a PDF file. If you have an Easystub account registered with Easypay, you can log in to your account to access your pay stub as soon as it is uploaded to the Easystub web site by your employer.
Accessing Pay Stubs online Instructions
If you would like to open an Easystub account, call the Easypay sales line. You are then given an Easystub Company ID and instructions on how to activate the Easystub feature in Easypay Payroll. The Easystub Company ID, Employee ID and Password were given to you during the Easystub registration process. The first time you log in, the Employee ID and Password are equal to the Company ID without the dashes.
- After logging in to your account, read and accept the Easystub Agreement.
- Change your Employee ID and Password. Click on the “Save Employee ID” and “Save Password” buttons.
- Select “Manage Pay Stubs” on the left side of the page to view stubs in previously uploaded files.
- Use the delete feature in caution. It is advisable to save a copy first.
- If you forget your password or encounter any problems with Easystub website, contact your employer.
- When you finish using Easystub, it is very important that you log out.
Easystub uses SSL technology to protect your information. You can access Easystub 24 hours per day, 7 days a week. You can refer to the “Help” link at the top of the Easystub page.
Access your pay stubs at www.easystub.ca.
Easystub is a secure website for employees to view, print or save their pay stubs online whenever and wherever you have Internet connection. Each pay stub can be accessed online for up to one year after it is posted. With Easystub, employees can securely access their pay stubs.
- Easystub Start-up Guide – ftp://easypay.ca/easypay/easystub_startup_guide.pdf
- Easystub Help Page – www.easystub.ca/help_login_emp.html
- EasyPay MetroCard Login Page – www.easypaymetrocard.com/vector/static/accounts/index.shtml