The GM Global Connect is designed exclusively for GM staff and dealers to view all of the work entries and available applications GM presently has over there. Log in to get exclusive access to everything GM dealers need to operate. You can access GM Global Connect anywhere with an internet connected device.
Global Connect for GM Dealers Instructions
General Motors provides GM dealers & suppliers with GM Global Connect to operate their business and manage employees. To log in to the GM Global Connect,
- Enter your user name and password and click on “Log In”.
- Click “Forgot Password” should you need it and enter your user name to reset your password.
- If you need further assistance to log in, click “Help Desk“. Select your country and application, then send an email to the email address provided or call the number listed.
GMIN and Global Connect ID
- A GMIN is a 9-digit General Motors Identification Number used for the identification of a specific person and is sharable with trusted entities as you interact with General Motors. Your GMIN is displayed below your name. For Dealership employees, a Dealership’s Partner Security Coordinator (PSC) creates Global Connect IDs. A GMIN is assigned to a dealer user when the user logs in to Global Connect and enters the “Edit My Profile” page for the first time.
- A Global Connect ID is tied to one specific GMIN. Therefore, sharing an ID with others would allow access to the owner’s GM Training records, and the ability to perform transactions, such as report vehicle deliveries, submit warranty claims, and participation in incentive programs based on the level of access assigned to the ID.
If you have trouble using GM Global Connect, go to “Feedback” page for support & help. More benefits are open to access by GM employees at www.gmglobalconnect.com.
About General Motors Company
GM is a leader in auto industry based in Detroit, Michigan. From electric and mini-cars to heavy-duty full-size trucks, monocabs and convertibles, General Motors’ dynamic brands offer a comprehensive range of vehicles in more than 120 countries around the world. It owns following brands : Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, Cadillac, Baojun, Holden, Isuzu, Jiefang, Opel, Vauxhall and Wuling. GM employes 212,000 plus people driven to design, build and sell the world’s best vehicles.