A good job of course is a ticket to a guaranteed life. Property you have today may not ensure you a promising future, however, a solid and in-depth working background will help you go further in certain field and turn you from a common person into an outstanding talent. So, don’t give up any opportunity which may bring you a different life.
Sign Up for a Marriott Account Firstly before Applying for a Job
Before searching for job opportunities, you need to register an online account in the first place:
- Visit the registration link listed in the Reference Links.
- Select your region.
- Log into your account by entering your account name and password if you have a valid account already; otherwise, hit “Create New Account”.
- Type in your username, password, and email address. Make sure the information you’ve entered is valid.
- Hit “Register” to complete the process.
How to Search for Job Opportunities at Marriott
As a hospitality company, Marriott keeps providing available job opportunities online at its official job hunting site. You can easily access the job list and find the suitable one for you within only a few minutes. Just follow the step-by-step guidance below and locate the job you are interested in.
- Visit Marriott career site at www.greatjobs.marriott.com.
- Select the language you prefer to use from the language list at the top of that site.
- Enter the ideal location of your future job, and fill in the keywords or job number precisely. Hit “SEARCH AND APPLY” to continue.
- If you want to read more detailed job descriptions or have more selections, click on “More”; click on “Job Category” and jobs belong to that category will be listed on your screen.
- Checking information listed in the “Additional career opportunities”, you can see more job opportunities with subsidiary conditions.
Founded by J.Willard Marriott and Frank Kimball in 1927, Marriott was originally created as Hot Shoppes. It opened the first hotel in Arlington County, Virginia, America. In 1967, Hot Shoppes was turned into Marriott Corporation.