Music can always cross heavy clouds off the sky of your life. If resonating with it, you are highly suggested to try iHeartRadio. With the software on your device, you are able to enjoy over 18 million songs for free via more than 1,500 Live Stations as well as Custom Stations tailored to you. Consequently, read more to explore how to download the app or activate it for use.
With iHeartRadio software installed on your connected devices such as your computer, mobile phone, tablet, your car and so forth, you can easily enjoy more than 18 million songs consisting of pop, country, urban, rock, talk, college and more through over 1,500 Live Stations as well as your own personalized Custom Stations. It is easy for you to choose your favorites and all of them are totally free of charge. Have not tried iHeartRadio before, download the app right now through the Reference Link 1 in the bottom of the post and install it on your devices to have fun. If your iHeartRadio is ready, the last thing for you to do is activate it on your device.
iHeartRadio Activation on Your Device Step-by-Step Guide
- Prior to the activation, accessing your iHeartRadio online account is a necessity. Click on www.iheart.com/activate to get started.
- At the new page, hit the button marked “Log In” and type your email address as well as password in the pop-up window to sign in to your account.
- Suppose that you are a new user, click “Sign Up” to register a new account.
- Provide your email address, password, date of birth, zip and gender.
- Enter your Activation Code in the required box and click “Activate”.
For any help, send an email to email@example.com or ask for assistance online via Reference Link 2.
iHeartRadio, established in 2008, is a free radio service offering over 1,500 Live Stations as well as commercial-free Custom Stations. The stations include over 18 million songs composed of pop, country, urban, rock, talk and college, all of which can be accessible online, on mobile, in a car or other connected devices.
- iHeartRadio Downloading – news.iheart.com/go/radio_app
- Ask for Help Online
- iHeartRadio Official Site – www.iheart.com