LEGO products are made to reach the highest possible standards of quality and safety. LEGO Junior is designed to give children aged 4-7 a great experience with the LEGO brick through iconic, fun and easy-to-build models. Children can use their imagination to create their own LEGO vehicles and minifigures.
Playing with bricks is good for the development of children:
- Improving social and emotional skills. Playing bricks with other children can help your children develop his/her social and emotional skills. From distributing bricks to deciding what to build, children can learn how to communicate with others more effectively and friendly.
- Good for fun motor skills and hand-eye coordination. Dealing with small bricks to help them build into proper places requires a steady hand and a keen understanding of perspective and space.
- Practice the communication ability. Children will be happy to talk about what he/her is building with other children or parents. This communication process will help children better express her/her feeling, so that they can better practice their communication ability.
The LEGO Junior official site also provides customers with the portal of downloading a free App. It sparks inspiration for real-life LEGO buildings and imaginative scenarios you can talk to your children about. The App features bright, fun and friendly animations and soundtrack, no in-app purchase, no third-party advertising.
- Visit www.lego.com/juniors.
- Click on the “DOWNLOAD APP” button on the right side of the home page.
- Choose whether you want to download the App from APP Store or Google play based on your phone operating system.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to download the App and install it.
LEGO is a popular line of construction toys manufactured by The LEGO Group, a privately held company based in Billund, Denmark. LEGO bricks can be assembled and connected in many ways, to construct such objects as vehicles, buildings, and even working robots. Anything constructed can then be taken apart again, and the pieces used to make other objects.