If you have purchased Microsoft Office for Mac 2011, you need to install and activate it online. Prior to activating your software, you are required to retrieve your Product Key which can be used to verify that your software is legitimate. The following article will help you to get Product Key and use it to activate your Office.
How to Activate Microsoft Office for Mac 2011
It is pretty easy to activate your Office 2011. All you need is to provide PIN and use it to retrieve your Product Key and then follow the instructions on the screen to install or activate your software. There are some differences between PIN and Product Key.
- A PIN is a unique 25 or 27 character alpha-numeric code used to verify Microsoft Office for Mac was purchased at a participating retailer. It can be founded on the inside of the card attached to the back of your Office for Mac 2011 box.
- A Product Key is a unique 25 character alpha-numeric code required to install and activate Office for Mac and it is used to verify that your software is legitimate.
- Visit www.microsoft.com/mac/getkey.
- To activate your software, you need to retrieve your Product Key. A PIN can only be used once to obtain a Product Key.
- Please enter your PIN into the required fields.
- Click on “Continue” button.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to get your Product Key.
- With the Product Key, you can install, activate, reinstall or repair your Office for Mac software.