Taking a trip with families or friends is exciting and wonderful. But have you ever experienced being lost in unfamiliar places? How did you figure out a solution to this problem? If you have a bad sense of direction, you should use a map to help you. Streets & Trips is a map and travel planing software that can help you easily plan your travels and find interesting places without Internet connection.
Activate Your Streets & Trips Software Instructions
Street & Trips have many benefits for customers.
- Easy to use. You can make purchase from your favorite retailer or from the Microsoft Store. Besides, you can simply follow the instructions online to activate it.
- Save planing time. Tailor your trips by start and stop times, driving speeds, and road types to avoid highways, or to choose a more scenic route.
- Be flexible. You can change your plan at any time without Internet required.
Once you have purchased Microsoft Streets & Trips, you need to activate it online. Please follow the steps below to finish the activation process.
- Visit www.microsoft.com/streets/activate.
- Read the instructions on the page carefully and download the Street & Trips trial files from Microsoft Download Center (See Reference Links 3 below).
- Click on “Continue” button and then follow the prompts on the screen to finish the registration process.
- Please notice that you will use the product key from your boxed product to convert your trial version into a licensed version.
Suppose you have any problems with Streets & Trips, please visit Microsoft Streets & Trips Official Site for more details.
About Microsoft Streets & Trips
Microsoft Streets & Trips is a map and travel planning software that helps you easily plan your travels. Customers can use it to tailor your route, and find interesting stops along the road with no Internet required.
- Microsoft Streets & Trips Official Site – www.microsoft.com/streets
- Microsoft Official Site – www.microsoft.com
- Microsoft Download Center – www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=24981
- Microsoft Streets & Trips Support and Training