Complete Your Novartis Animal Health Rebates
When your pets or farm animals are taken good care of by Novartis animal health products, don’t forget to claim your rebates before the offer expires if your purchases are qualify for the rebate offer. Novartis products are available by prescription through veterinarians. You can get rebate coupons from your clinic and then come to Novartis rebate site to print the rebate submission form.
Novartis Animal Health Rebate Instructions
Qualified purchases require completing rebate submission online and then printing the rebate form and mailing it along with an itemized invoice to the address printed on the form. Any other methods to claim your rebates are not accepted by Novartis.
You are able to submit a new rebate or track your rebate status by logging onto www.novartisrebates.com and creating a profile for rebate submission and notification. Select an option from “Submit New Rebates”, “Check Rebate Status”, “Update My Profile”, “My Pets” and “Frequently Asked Questions” to meet your needs. If you already have a rebate account, log in to submit your rebate directly.
Since your shipping address is auto populated with the information you provided when you sign in, you only need to offer rebate details, clinic information and purchase information so as to print your rebate form. You can opt in to receive
- Enter your coupon code. If you don’t have, select a brand rebate given on the page to get your coupon code.
- Enter your clinic name, zip and phone. In case you need it, you can click on the “Clinic Lookup” button to search for your clinic information.
- Click on “Add Pet” button to enter your pet name and species.
- Input your invoice number, invoice date and quantity (injections).
- Press “Print Rebate Form” to open or save your file and print the rebate form.
- Mail the rebate form, along with your invoice, to the address that appears on the form. Please expect to receive your payment within 6-8 weeks in the form of a VISA prepaid card. You are also invited by Novartis to fill out a survey.
- You can return to this site to check your rebate status and enter future rebates.
Click on “Need Assistance” to chat with a live agent or contact Novartis by phone or email when you run into trouble. You can access Novartis Animal Health Rebate FAQ through Reference Link 1 at the bottom of this page.
Novartis is a Swiss pharmaceutical company founded in 1996. Its healthcare portfolio includes pharmaceuticals, Alcon, Sandoz, consumer health, vaccines and diagnotics. Novartis Animal Health researches, develops and commercializes leading animal treatments that meet the needs of pet owners, farmers and veterinarians.Novartis operates in 140 countries committed to providing healthcare solutions that address the evolving needs of patients and societies.
- Novartis Animal Health Rebate FAQ Page – www.novartisrebates.com/FAQ
- Novartis Official Site – www.novartis.com
The site you reference for accessing the rebate documents will not load. Please advise.
After a shit load of typing, nothing worked. Piece of crap for a $5 rebate. Gimmick.!!
I have a masters degree in reading, and it is impossible to read and make any sense of your instructions. The instructions to get to this mailing site are themselves inaccurate, as the number needed is located to the right and not “above”. I am unable to complete the rebate information due to the cited problems. Was this perhaps done on purpose to discourage participation in the rebate offer? If so, the only result is to get me to look for another product whose manufacturer is not so caught in duplicity that it fails to understand that we are not as stupid as they seem to think.