Keeping diet and doing exercise are the best ways to control weight and get in good shape. However, both of them are hard to stick to. As the most innovative health club, Planet Fitness allows members to get in shape with relax atmosphere and have fun without being subjected to the hard-core, serious attitude that exists in many other health centers.
Join Planet Fitness to Get in Shape Instructions
Planet Fitness does not have any salespeople, and it also does not bother you with many extras like juice bars and childcare that drive up costs. It only provides customers with clean, stylish, hassle-free facilities that are filled with tons of brand-name cardio and equipment. Planet Fitness has 642 locations nationwide and you are invited to join it.
- Visit www.planetfitness.com.
- Click on “JOIN NOW” button on the left side of the page or in the bar.
- Enter your Zip code so that it can look for the locations closest to you. Or select your state from the drop down box to find the locations within your state.
- All the search result will be shown on the screen. Please select your preferred location from the right side. By clicking on the location, you can view detailed information about it including, price, benefits and more.
- Fill in your contact information in the next page and make payment online by offering your card number.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to join the club.
Join Planet Fitness at www.planetfitness.com to exercise. You can be more healthy and beautiful!
About Planet Fitness
Planet Fitness is an American franchise of fitness centers based in Newington, New Hampshire. Planet Fitness provides a unique environment in which anyone can be comfortable. As the most innovative health club brand in the United States, Planet Fitness is known for a lot of things: low prices, Lunk Alarm, Judgement Free Zone philosophy, which means members can relax, get in shape, and have fun without being subjected to the serious attitude that exists in too many gyms. Planet Fitness opened its 500th location on December 27, 2012.