The percentages of people who are insured and underinsured in the U.S. are currently at a record high. Faced with the rising costs of prescription medications, common people is hard to afford. To solve this problem, Healthcare Alliance is helping by offering the RxRelief Card which is a pharmacy discounted plan. The card gives you access to discounted prices on your prescription drugs at your local pharmacy.
Get Discounted Prices on Your Prescription Drugs Instructions
RxRelief card provides users with savings of up to 75% and an average of nearly 59% on your prescription purchase. The card also complements existing insurance. The main reason of providing these benefits to customers is that they have negotiated discounts on over 50,000 prescription medications with a leading pharmacy benefit manager, Catamaran. It offers prescription coverage of millions of common people like you. Only in a few minutes, can you get the RxRelief card by applying online.
- Visit www.rxreliefcard.com.
- Click on “Get Your Free RxRelief Card Now” button at the center of the homepage.
- Fill in the form by providing your personal information including your full name, address and email address. Hit “Submit” button.
- Your card is shown on the screen with your member identification number printed on it. You can print the card by clicking on “Print” button below or send it to your mobile phone.
- Bring your RxRelief card along with your prescription to the pharmacy and present it when you pay for your prescriptions.
RxRelief card is easy to apply and use but you need to know that it is not designed to replace your medial insurance. If you have insurance, you should bring both your insurance and RxRelief card or print-out to your pharmacist and ask which gives you the better discount.
Visit www.rxreliefcard.com if you need or download apps to your mobile by referring to the links below. If you have any questions in the process of applying and using the card, please refer to FAQs to get answers.
About Healthcare Alliance
As a leader in pharmacy discount coverage, Healthcare Alliance is dedicated to improving the health and wellness of people across America by increasing access to affordable prescription medications. Its mission is to provide relief from the continually rising costs of prescription medications for every American in need.