AT&T My GoPhone Account Management
Having made an AT&T GoPhone purchase, you are supposed to log in to your Pay As You Go online account to shake off all inconvenience and manage the whole details in one place. You can refill your GoPhone account, buy feature packages, view your account history, get information on your rate plan, check your balance and more online.
How to Log in to Your AT&T GoPhone Pay As You Go Prepaid Account
- Click on www.att.com/mygophone and hit the button marked “Get Started”.
- At the new page, enter your 10-digit wireless phone number and password which is a 4-digit PIN and press “Log In”. The PIN can be accessed from a Pay As You Go Care representative or a text message on your mobile phone. You may set your language preference as English or Spanish to manage your account.
- As a new user, you will be required to change the password after your first login.
- If you forgot your password, select “Forget your password”. Afterwards, you will receive a new one via a text message.
One thing to note is that this entry is not valid for Pick Your Plan customers. If you are the one, go to Reference Link 1 in the bottom of the post.
Additionally, you can also manage your account by calling 611 from your wireless phone or 800.901.9878 from a landline phone.
AT&T GoPhone Pay As You Go Prepaid Account Management
Upon accessing your account, you are all set to manage it online with ease.
- Control your mobile spending by viewing your rate plan & features packages, checking the balance, reviewing account history and more.
- Refill your account with Auto Refill, your Credit Card/Debit Card online, your prepaid GoPhone Refill Card or Pin Receipt, or by phone and text.
- Purchase messaging, data, or international calling service packages.
How to Refill Your AT&T GoPhone Pay As You Go Prepaid Account
There are multiple methods for you to reload money to your account. Among them, Auto Refill is the easiest way.
- Auto Refill
- Visit Auto Refill Login Page to sign in with your wireless number as well as 4-digit PIN.
- Select the frequency from Monthly Plan, Twice a Month, Every 30 Days and One Day Before the Rate Plan Expires.
- Pick your auto refill date.
- Provide the amount and your credit/debit card or checking account information.
- Otherwise, you can set your Auto Refill by phone. Dial 611 from your mobile phone or call 800.901.9878 from a landline, say “More Options” and “Set Up Auto Pay”.
Log in to your account to pay the bills with your credit/debit card.
- By Phone
Dial 611 from your mobile phone or call 800.901.9878 from a landline to begin by saying “Add Money”.
- With Refill Cards
- Buy a card valued at $10, $15, $25, $50, $65 and $100 from AT&T stores & over 200,000 retail locations nationwide. Please note that the card has expiration date which is usually 30, 90 or 365 days.
- Follow the instructions on the back of your card to add money. You can make it by entering “*888*Pin#” on your mobile phone and hit “Send”, sign in to att.com/mygophone or dial 611 from your mobile phone (or 800.901.9878 from a landline) and say “Add Money”.
- By Text
AT&T is offering Text to Refill function. Once you’ve made a refill by a credit or debit card and saved your payment info to your account, you can use Text to Refill without reentering your payment info. To use the service, send a free text message to the short code 7778 with a dollar amount (15, 25, 50, 60, or 100) and the last 4 digits of your stored credit/debit card (for example, “25 6789″).
Need any help, call 800.331.0500 in the United States or +1.916.843.4685 while out of US.
AT&T is an American multinational telecommunications corporation headquartered in Dallas, Texas, United States. It operates the nation’s largest 4G network and Wi-Fi network, offers a broad range of wireless voice and data services, and serves millions of enterprise and multinational business corporations on six continents. The AT&T network includes extensive wireless and wired access capabilities, as well as one of the world’s most advanced and powerful IP backbones.
Visit www.ATT.com/MyGoPhone if you are interested in AT&T GoPhone program.
- AT&T GoPhone Pick Your Plan Login
- AT&T homepage – www.att.com
- AT&T Yahoo! page – att.my.yahoo.com
- AT&T GoPhone plans – www.att.com/shop/wireless/plans
- AT&T GoPhone on Facebook – www.facebook.com/pages/Att-go-phone/188692234499484
Need to unlock SIM card an transfer to a new phone from my old one
My go phone plan was renewed on 12/07/15. For 43.80. Got a text on My phone stating this. They said this was successful. Then why do I keep getting texts repeating this
My go phone plan was renewed on 12/07/15. For 43.80. Got a text on My phone stating this. They said this was successful. Then why do I keep getting texts repeating this message.the # on my phone says 7535. I have Lumia 635.
1500 N.7th St. Apt 34
Clinton, Indiana 47842
cant make this work !
YourAt&T system SUCKS!
I have been on my phone for an hour trying to “ADD MNEY” and all I get is bullshit! am ready to smash this phone and go buy another one! You don’t answer when I dial 611 and when I dial 800-331-0500 you hang up on me because I don’t know my 4 digit passcode! AT&T is not very user friendly!!!!!