Apply or Renew for California LifeLine Programs Online to Get Discounts
California LifeLine program is a state program offering discounts for citizens in California who subscribe to home or cell phone services. If you are a Californian, don’t miss the golden opportunity and apply for it online. At the same time, you have a chance to a renew the discounts you got to get more benefits.
Something You Need to Know
- One discount per household is allowed. Without abiding by this, you will lose all the benefits.
- You can only reap discounts either on a home phone or on a cell.
- During the application or renewal process, your date of birth and last 4 digits of Social Security Number or Tribal ID Number will be needed.
- Be sure to provide the required documents when applying for your discounts.
For more details, view the Program Guidelines at Reference Link 1 in the bottom of the post or FAQ at Reference Link 2 below.
California LifeLine Programs Application & Renewal Online Instructions
Basically, there are two telephone discount programs provided for Californian residents – California LifeLine Program & Federal LifeLine Program. Each has its own advantages. To compare them and choose your ideal one, go to Reference Link 3 below.
To successfully reap the exclusive offers, you must be qualified for the programs at first. You may be eligible as long as at least one of your household members gets enrolled in eligible public-assistance programs or your total annual household income is at or less than the required income limits. For more information, refer to Reference Link 4 below.
If you are qualified, call your home or cell phone company to get an application form with a Personal Identification Number (PIN) for use during the application process. The form will be mailed to you in a pink envelope within three weeks. Click on the link at Reference Link 5 below to see what the forms are like. After contacting the home or cell phone company and still not getting a form, get in touch with California LifeLine via Reference Link 6 below for help.
- When everything is all set, you can start applying for discounts by clicking on www.californialifeline.com/online. Besides, you can renew your discounts to get more benefits in this way.
- Type the Applicant’s Phone Number and Personal Identification Number (PIN), which are printed on the first page of your California LifeLine application or renewal form from the California LifeLine Administer. Without your phone number, offer the Enrollment Code instead, namely the PIN.
- Choose how you hear about California LifeLine in the drop-down menu and hit the button marked “LOGIN”.
- Follow the prompts to complete the whole process. Apart from online application, you can also submit your form along with required documents by mail to: California LifeLine Administrator P.O. Box 8417 Westminster, CA 92684-8417.
- Upon completion of your application or renewal, status can be easily checked through Reference Link 7.
- If eligible, you will receive a confirmation letter. Otherwise, you will be notified of disqualification.
About California LifeLine Program
California LifeLine Program, namely Universal LifeLine Telephone Service, is a discount service for low income households in California to have basic landlines or cell phones. Log on to see if you are eligible to apply for them at www.californialifeline.com/online.
- California LifeLine Program Guidelines – www.californialifeline.com/en/eligibility_requirements
- California LifeLine FAQ – www.californialifeline.com/en/faq
- California LifeLine Discounts Comparison – www.californialifeline.com/en/discounts_comparison
- California LifeLine Qualification Details
- California LifeLine Discount Programs Sample Forms – www.californialifeline.com/en/sample_forms
- California LifeLine Contact Information – www.californialifeline.com/en/contact
- California LifeLine Application/Renewal Status Checking
Please renew my lifeline program. Received a letter telling me to renew my phone by using the pin number they sent me. my pin number is 4395. happy to have a phone. Good to know that people can get a phone, and have a phone if something bad was ever to happen. Thank you.
I need to recertify my account
I need to recertify
It took a minute to sink in but just follow the steps and your good
i need my phone renewed. My pin is 8768.
My pin #.9623 for my renewal and also upgrade my phone #323 872-6192
Thanks my rating is 4
My name is Michael cantu my # is 559-762-1882 and my pin is 0709
I filled in the blank area Don’t you want to know me.how do I look what do I drive text talk, well that’s a phone number you gave me call me at 909 5014509 ..i am on the base
Got my renewal letter in pink envelope – went to site for online renewal and well here I am and here is my PIN : 9602. I have to renew by 11/28/2017. I hope this will do my renewal cause I don’t see anything else form. etc. and this is the site on the renewal letter. Also how do I go about upgrading my phone? Thank you for your time. BillieJo
okay with program
I am trying to renew my lifeline online but do not know how
You need to make the on line renewal process available for ALL browsers
Very nice to have a cell phone. I’m happy with mine.
Thank you for allowing me to continue my lifeline program withyour company
I received the forms for a man named Steven Lee Smith at my address.I left it for the mailman with “not at this address” on it ,but he won’t take it.What should I do?should I return it to you?Please respond and let me know what to do.I had to leave a rating to email you,so I just picked one so it would go through.
i have had false teeth since I was in high school..would really like to have implants
need to renew contract
I need to renew my phone & internet contract.5
We got the new phone you sent,and we will send the old phone back. The problem is I lost the paper work you sent me. I am not sure what to do now. I would be very pleased if you could help me. Thank you ver much. Brad Hall Pin 1094
Very clear instructions. Thank You.
I wish to be reinstated to the free California Life Line telephone service.
Yes I would like to know why I
Wasn’t able to get a replacement phone to replace my broken device. And there is supposed to be a upgrade available so when I quality for a replacement phone will the new phone that comes be a upgraded phone or the same phone?
When I try to renew my Life Line Insurance For The Deaf. The web said the renewal is not compactable with mobile phone 5.2 my is a Luminas 640 4g Metropcs Window 8 Phone. How can I bypass that mobile phone 5.2 block to do the Life Line Renewal Form on line. Because my renewal is normally sent in the mail. But I did not receive it. And my renewal dead line is June 30, 2017. Please answer me soon though email because I am deaf. Thank you
5757pin 3104039821 mary Kramer 601 n. grand ave 269 la,ca 90012. need lifeline qualified, my phone is off. 7.80 on account. 10cents a minute. I sent ssi forms w2 forms showing my income thanks mary
I’m trying to renew my tracphone lifeline account. I have not received my form in the mail. I’m trying to do it online with no success. Please contact me and tell me what information you need from me. 916-507-7100 Betsy Adams 2228 Edison Ave. #68 Sac. CA 95821
I am trying to renew my life line. I don’t see where to put my pin# 6961. I hope this is where I renew.
I cannot find a way to renew my lifeline on internet?? need help, I received the renewal letter already.
thanks’ ………………….. Mamdooh
xddHGR You are my aspiration , I own few blogs and sometimes run out from to post.
I received a text over a month ago to look for the pink envelope the mail. Still haven’t received it. Need to renew before it’s too late. Don’t know my pin. Please help.
Please renew my yearly lifeline my pin is 9262 my phone number is (805)736-0834 and my author name is PennyAnn TaylorMalachi. But my lifeline account is under Penny Taylor. Sincerely, Penny Taylor
Please renew my yearly lifeline my phone number is (805)736-0834. Sincerely, PennyAnn TaylorMalachi
I receive a letter for renew California LIFELINE before 11/21/2016