To recognize the staff’s efforts, many companies and organizations express their thanks by giving gifts and awards with Eaton Service Recognition Awards Center. It is the place where you, as a staff or an employee, to get your rewards for your commitment to your company and high quality performance.
Attention: The homepage of www.eawardcenter.com seems unavailable for a “403 forbidden” problem occurs with a message saying “You don’t have permission to access / on this server.” Many users have got this issue but it does not necessarily mean that the site isn’t accessible in practice. Some users claim that add “/index.htm” to the URL provided would help while some others just find it still doesn’t work. It is suggested that you should confirm the right URL with your company or employer.
Eaton Service Recognition Awards Center Guide
Eaton Service Recognition Awards Center is a place where companies show their appreciation to the hard work and commitment of the staff by offering awards. Employees can go to the appointed site to pick out their service awards. The rewards vary from different levels: 5 year, 10 year, 15 year, 20 year, 25 year, 30 year, 35 year, 40 year, 45 year and 50 year. Based on your year level, you can choose from watches, bags, wallets, great looking bowl, hybrid bike and even more.
The following text is based on www.eawardcenter.com/rb/0001159327/1en_US/, a given URL which has been proved to be available. To get your service award, you need to take the following steps:
- Visit this site you will browse a welcome letter from the company at the landing page, here it specifically refers to “U.S. Engine Valve”.
- After that, click on an award year level button on the left side which applies to you, 5 year or 10 year or something else.
- Then you will enter into the certain year level page where kinds of awards available are listed. You can check even more awards by scrolling down.
- Click on the award you are interested in to get a larger image, detailed description, and ordering information.
- If you have chosen the award you want, at its page of detail information, click the selection number below, for instance, “9564”, to place the order.
- Then you will be brought into a login page where you need type in your “Personal Access Number” and your last name.
- After logging in, you can place your order and complete the other information needed to get your service award.
On the top right corner, “Message”, “Feedback”, and “Help” are the links offered to help you. Click the “Message”, you will go back to the welcome letter page. With “Feedback”, you can share your comments on the program and the whole process. If you have got some problems, you can turn to “Help” link for assistance.
Founded in 1911, Eaton Corporation is a global diversified power management company in America which headquartered in Beachwood, Ohio. It covers brands including Switchtec, Powerware, MGE Office Protection Systems, Best Power, Pulizzi, Aphel, and Wright Line. Eaton has many products providing customer-driven Power Chain Management solutions to serve the power system needs globally of the industrial, institutional, government, utility, commercial, residential, IT, etc..
Get your service awards at www.eawardcenter.com.
- Eaton Official Site – powerquality.eaton.com/USA/Default.asp?CX=3
- Eaton Service FAQs – www.eawardcenter.com/rb/0001159327/1en_US/help.htm
- U.S. Engine Valve 5 year award – www.eawardcenter.com/rb/0001159327/1en_US/1.htm
- U.S. Engine Valve 10 year award – www.eawardcenter.com/rb/0001159327/1en_US/2.htm
- U.S. Engine Valve 15 year award – www.eawardcenter.com/rb/0001159327/1en_US/3.htm