With this site designed by Home Depot, you can register your Home Depot protection plans to ensure faster and easier service in case you need it. Their extended protection plans offer 100% coverage on functional parts and labor, offering peace of mind and eliminating the hassle of finding service technicians.
Home Depot Protection Plans Instructions
Home Depot Protection Plans are designed by Home Depot to help their customers to save more and worry less. These plans include Repair Plan and Replacement Plan: If you purchased a Protection Plan for a product of $300 or more, it means that you’ve bought a Repair Plan with which you will have it repaired by a technician when it breaks down. And if it cannot be repaired, it would be replaced.; If the product you have purchased is less than $300, you have purchased a Replacement Plan with which you can file a claim or call for a replacement when needed. Major Applications have 3 or 5 Year Repair Plans based on their price. Exceptionally, the Water Heater Plan is a Labor Plan which only cover labor for duration of the plan. You can always get online access to the Home Depot protection plans at this site. Besides, the Home Depot extended protection plans phone number is 1-877-THD-EPPS, write it down when you need to ask for their customer support team.
You can purchase a plan either in store or online. Please note that in a store you can purchase a plan for all categories, but online, for major appliances only. Thus, it’s best to buy a protection plan at the time of product purchase – see a store associate for details. At this site, a useful tool is offered to help you find the Home Depot store nearby with detailed information: the store address map, store manager, store hours and services and more.
At this site you can also schedule service or track claims online or by calling. You can call to schedule an in-home appointment with one of their qualified service providers. If you purchased your product: On or before 5/31/11, call Home Depot at 1-877-THD-EPPS. On or after 6/1/11, call 1-800-HOMEDEPOT
How to Register Your Home Depot Protection Plans
It’s best to register your new plan to ensure faster and easier service just in case you ever need it. Once you registered, you can also manage your products, file claims for repair or replacement and get help online. Please note, you will need some information from your receipt, so please keep it and get it ready before the registration. You can have the registration done through the phone call at 1-800-HOMEDEPOT or you need to take the steps as below:
- Visit www.homedepot.com/protectionplans and click the time division accordingly based on when you purchased your product. Here suppose you click “Purchased on or after 6/1/11″.
- Then you will be brought into a registration page where you can choose to register with a Google or Facebook account or just create a Home Depot account to start the registration.
- Assume you choose to register a product without social media and begin by creating an account, you will be asked to enter your personal information including Name, Phone Number, Email Address and Zip Code and so on. Click “Submit”.
- Then you will enter into a new page to further complete your personal information and set password. Check the relevant box if you would like to receive special offers from Home Depot. Get the second checkbox checked to indicate that you’ve read the terms and then click to continue.
- At the new page, some information from your receipt are needed: Receipt Type, Receipt Number, State of Purchase, Product Purchase Price, Purchase Date, Plan Number and Purchase Price. Enter them and then click “Continue”.
- Afterwards, follow the instructions to identify your Home Depot product and complete the registration.
About Home Depot
The Home Depot is an American retailer of home improvement and construction products and service which founded in 1978. The Home Depot operates many big-box format stores all around the United States, all 10 provinces of Canada, Mexico and China. The Home Depot is headquartered at the Atlanta Store Support Center in Cobb County, Georgia, in Greater Atlanta.
Visit www.homedepot.com/protectionplans to learn more about Home Depot Protection Plans.