Take Lowe’s Customer Survey to Win $5,000 Gift Cards
Lowe’s is an American chain of retail home improvement and appliance stores that has retail stores in many countries. To improve the service quality, Lowe’s needs customers’ feedback. Take a couple minutes to complete the survey about your recent shopping experience at Lowe’s. Refer to the following guide to see if it is useful to help you understand more about the survey and the sweepstakes you can join.
Lowe’s Customer Survey Prize
- A $5,000 Lowe’s gift card in each sweepstakes quarterly drawing
Lowe’s Customer Survey Sweepstakes Rules
- The survey is held every year by the Lowe’s Company.
- No purchase necessary
- Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States and Washington, D.C. and Canada (exclusive of the Province of Quebec), who are at least 18 years old at time of entry
Lowe’s Customer Survey Sweepstakes Entry
- Online. Customers who receive a cash register receipt containing an internet address can complete a customer satisfaction survey online by visiting www.lowes.com/survey for the US and Canada.
- Mail-in entry. Legibly hand print on a postcard, your complete name, street address (no P.O. Boxes please), city, state/province, postal code, daytime phone number and email address and mail it to: Lowe’s Home Improvement Warehouse 2015/2016 Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 2274, Framingham, MA 01703-2274 USA
Lowe’s Customer Survey Step by Step Guide
- Choose the country you live, US or Canada
- Select language you prefer, English or Spanish
- Enter the time of your visit
- Enter total amount spent
- Enter 12-digit ID number on your receipt
- Click “Next” and share your recent Low’s shopping feedback
Leave your comments at Dotcomol if you have any questions.
- Lowe’s Customer Survey Site – www.lowes.com/survey
- Lowe’s Customer Survey Sweepstakes Rules
- Lowe’s Facebook Page – www.facebook.com/lowes
- Lowe’s Official Page – www.lowes.com
I received excellent customer service and was able to purchase what I needed without pressure from sales staff.
I was looking to purchase a white dishwasher at Lowes yesterday. I can’t express how pleased I was when Maggie came and helped me. You are so blessed to have such great employee that takes the time the customer needs when choosing an appliance.
She has helped us in the past and we are so pleased how she will go above and beyond to assist us.
Lowes has a friendly atmosphere. They know me and my husband by name and inquire about us when we have not been there for a time.
Tues, Aug 22, I went on the computer to see if Lowes store in Mustang, OK, had the Whirlpool clothes washer I wanted to buy. I knew the Yukon store had it, but I live in Mustang. The computer told me the Mustang store had 5 of the washers in stock, ready for pick-up, so drove over there. A guy asked me if I needed help, but wanted to look at the washer first, so told him “not right now”. I looked at the washers, but they didn’t have the washer I wanted on display, so a gal came to see if I found what I was looking for. I told her no. I told her what I wanted & she said they didn’t have that washer. I said the computer said she had 5 of them. She reluctantly looked on the computer again. I called my daughter & told her to check the computer to see if it showed these washers on sale & in stock. She said it showed 5 of them. The gal reluctantly went to the back of the store & found them. She typed up the sales slip, I went up to the check out & paid for it & it is being delivered today. What I am wondering is, is the Mustang store getting ready to close. Very few people in there shopping, shelves are not being stocked. They have things on very high shelves, but not down where shoppers can see them. There are clerks standing around visiting amongst themselves, but not many are ready to help shoppers, & most of the clerks don’t know what is in stock or where it is. If I was manager of this Lowes store, the first thing I would do is fire the present manager & then get rid of half these clerks. The ones I would get rid of are the ones that don’t know or care what stock is there for sale. If they cared, they would make sure it is down at a level where the shoppers could see or get it into their shopping carts. This stores clerks don’t care if they help a customer or even sell anything. The gal that found the washer I wanted, really didn’t want to wait on me, but I feel if they don’t want to help the customers, then they should stay home. Maybe this letter is harsh, but when I was buying this washer & a few other times when I shopped at this Lowes, I don’t even feel like they deserve a 1 in their ratings. Take time to read this letter & then do something about this store. Don’t make us drive to Yukon to their store or even to Home Depot.
I was in your store 7-11 17 around 3pm looking for 2025 batteries, didn’t find them on the shelf so I went to the cash register to ask, the lady tried to get someone to help me, with no luck so she told me to go to hardware and the gentleman was very helpful. His name is Jesse E. We couldn’t find any but he took the time to help. He has helped me before and I think he is a very good Employee. Thank You for your time
I love Lowes, everyone is so helpful.
i shop at lowes because it’s close to my house.
Other than wrong phone number/e-mail address and when it was corrected, did not get call about delivery, I had to call lowes delivery, syracuse ny and wait on hold for over 10 minutes to get an approx time for delivery
I get great service
I just bought my washer from Lowe”s in Camden Delaware. I needed help and Larry Hess was a big help. This is the third time he has helped me with big ticket items. Larry is an asset to Lowe’s and deserves alot of credit Nice to have help like him. I know who to go to when I need anything else.
Thank You, Candy Braden