Diverse client services always appeal to customers by providing various benefits. So does Morgan Stanley ClientServ. Enrolling in Morgan Stanley ClientServ will grant you exclusive online access to the Morgan Stanley Smith Barney client website for account information, statements and performance reports.
Morgan Stanley ClientServ Guide
ClientServ, as its name implies, serves customers. If you already have a Morgan Stanley ClientServ account, log in with user name, password at morganstanleyclientserv.com. If not, you need to take 7 steps to enroll in the ClientServ: identification, request enrollment code, enter enrollment code, account information, agreements and terms, review and confirmation. That is done, you are ready to use Morgan Stanley ClientServ service now.
With your Morgan Stanley ClientServ account, you can use e-Delivery of shareholder communications. You can receive e-mail messages when a fund prospectus, annual report or proxy statement for positions you hold becomes available on the Internet. You can read these materials right away or at your convenience, and you can print copies of those you need. The website devotes to protecting your information and user privacy.
Morgan Stanley also provides clear, secure, convenient online access to your account. Morgan Stanley helps you stay informed so you and your Financial Adviser can work together to make decisions, and you can easily contact with your advisers via phone, E-mail and online mailbox. You can view your accounts at any time and take advantage of the latest financial research, tools and online services such as transferring funds and paying bills.
Whenever you need further assistance, please contact:
- Phone: 1 (888) 454-3965 for those in the United States and + 1 (801) 617-9150 for those outside the United States.
- E-mail: e-mail at email@example.com for all clients and replies will be given by certain representatives.
About Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley is a multinational financial services corporation founded in 1935 by Henry S. Morgan and Harold Stanley. With 1300 offices and 60,000 employees, the Company runs business on financial advisory services, sales and trading in fixed income securities and related products, including foreign exchange and investment activities and new issue distribution of fixed income, equity and packaged products in 42 countries.
Apply for Morgan Stanley ClientServ at www.morganstanleyclientserv.com.
- MorganStanley SmithBarney Find an Advisor/Branch – fa.morganstanleysmithbarney.com
- MSSB GIC on Twitter – twitter.com/MSSB_GIC
- CitiFinancial Auto – www.citifinancialauto.com
- CitiMortgage Login – www.citimortgage.com
- HSBC Mortgage Services – www.hsbcmortgageservices.com
- MorganStanley Facebook – www.facebook.com/pages/Morgan-Stanley