This page is providing the latest Netflix account activation guide and instructions. You are welcomed to share your Netflix activation issues and solutions. Do not leave your personal information in comments. Read the article carefully for answers to any problems you are facing in the Netflix online account activation process. If you can not find the right solution in this page, leave your comments or contact Netflix customer service team at 866-579-7172.
If you already have a Netflix account and has connected Netflix with your digital device successfully, but has TV connection issues, read Netflix TV Help to get the latest service down update and TV connection troubleshooting guide. Of course, you are able to better understand what kind of connection problems you may face before you subscribe to its movie streaming program.
The right way to activate your Netflix device is to visit Netflix new device activation page directly, where you can find the general instructions to activate the follicle devices for Netflix program: Xbox 360, Netflix player by Roku, LG BD 300 network player, VIZIO DVD players, Samsung BD-P2500 and BD-P2550 Blu-ray player, Wii and PlayStation 3. Leave your comments if you can not successfully activate your devices. We will try to find troubleshooting tips for you.
Netflix Customer Online Account Activation Guide
- Before activating your devices, you need to have an active Netflix plan which includes unlimited DVD rentals, a high speed internet connection, 1 Mbps or faster. Netflix recommends you a 3 Mbps DSL or fiber connection like AT&T; Uverse or Verizon FiOS to make sure you are watching the movie and TV with best streaming speed and quality.
- Then you will be able to activate any device you have that is listed in the page and watch the great movies instantly.
- You need to make sure your Xbox or Wii works in order to get started, like you need a Xbox Gold LIVE membership if you want to make it work with Netflix.
- In case you are facing Netflix error n8101-106 problems, try the solutions from other customers. Netflix also provides disc replacement service at www.netflix.com/replacement.
- If you are facing “could not connect to netflix” error message or any other TV connection issue with Netflix, you can refer to Netflxi TV help troubleshooting page to find solutions from Dotcomol specialists and customers.
- Leave your comments for any specific Netflix activation problem you were facing. You can also share your solutions if you had a problem and fixed it. More Netflix customers will benefit from your experiences.
Netflix Smartphones and Tablets Guide
- You can download a latest Netflix app in Google Play or Apple App Store.
- Netflix mobile applications support the Android smartphones like Samsung Galaxy, Android tablets like Google Nexus 7 and of course Apple iPhone 5 and The New iPad.
- When the download is finished, click the Netflix icon on your smartphones and tablet.
- Entering your user name and password, you can log in to your Netflix account and navigate the latest films and TV programs.
- Netflix will recommend some programs based on your view history. Enjoy.
- You can also search the exact films and TV programs you are looking for.
To connect Nintendo 3DS to your Netflix account, you need to know that the service is available in the US and Canada before you download the Netflix app. Select the highlighted Netflix app twice to launch Netflix from the 3DS home screen. After “Yes” to “Are you a member of Netflix?” is selected, a code will appear. Sign in to your Netflix account and enter this code on the Activate Your Device page.
If you are looking for ways to get better Netflix streaming on consoles or other Netflix solutions, you can seek help from the Netflix help center, Dotcomol Netflix articles and reference links. If Netflix app doesn’t work well on your device, you may need to uninstall and reinstall the Netflix app.
A simple survey question: Google just release new Google App Engine in year 2012 Google I/O, which is similar to Amazon clouding computing service. As a Netflix customer, do you prefer Netflix using Google clouding service or Amazon service?
Attention: Dear Netflix customers, to protect your privacy, please do not leave your Netflix activation code on this page, only leave the message about your problems during activation process. Dotcomol experts and users will help you as much as we can.
Love Netflix? Tell a friend to active your device at www.netflix.com/activate or www.netflix.com/NetflixReadyDevices.
- Netflix Official Site – www.netflix.com
- Netflix on Xbox Live – support.xbox.com/en-US/apps/netflix/netflix-on-xbox-info
- Netflix FAQs – signup.netflix.com/HowItWorks
- Netflix Facebook Page – www.facebook.com/netflix
- Netflix Twitter Page – twitter.com/netflix