Access & Manage H&R Block Emerald Prepaid MasterCards Online
Making purchase with your H&R Block Emerald Prepaid MasterCard is a quick and convenient way. Afterwards, you can earn instant cash rewards from your daily buying. Better yet, paying bills, checking balance and more are also available online. If you have your card handy, it is time to access and manage it online to get the most out of it.
H&R Block Emerald Prepaid MasterCard Access & Management Instructions
Accessing your card online enables you to make full use of it with multiple offered convenient services. You can:
- Check your card transaction history, balance & monthly statement.
- Pay bills, make payments and draw funds from your Emerald Advance.
- Get direct deposit information and text & email alerts.
- View new H&R Block Emerald rewards.
- Link an external checking account and more.
So, get started to log in or sign up online no matter you are a frequent user or a new one. Please note that if you had an online account prior to November 12, 2012, you will need to establish new login credentials.
- Pay a visit to www.onlinecardaccess.com/hrblockcard and click the green “SIGN IN” button in the top right corner of the page if you have already had an account.
- Type your Username & Password and then hit “Sign In” to access your online card account and start managing your card.
- Suppose that you are a new user with your card at hand, create an online account now by pressing “Get Started” at www.onlinecardaccess.com/hrblockcard and hitting “Create Account” afterwards.
- Orderly input your email address, username and password. Choose one security question and give your exclusive answer. Accept the Terms & Conditions by checking the corresponding box. Click “Create Account” to submit your registration.
Additionally, you can access your Emerald Card on the move. Click on www.onlinecardaccess.com/hrblockcard to download Apps for Android, iPhone and iPad.
About H&R Block Emerald Prepaid MasterCard
H&R Block Emerald Prepaid MasterCard is a reloadable debit card used to receive and use your tax refund without annual fee, monthly activity fee or overdraft fees. It is valid everywhere Debit MasterCard cards are accepted. With it, you can make purchases, request another card, call customer service and update text messages in no additional costs. Meanwhile, paying bills and withdrawing cash at ATMs are available as well. One thing to note is that $1.50 to $3.00 surcharge fee may be charged for your withdrawal. But using an Allpoint ATM, you avoid this fee. Furthermore, you can easily reap rewards by making daily purchases with it. The offers will be loaded instantly on your card and new rewards are sent weekly.
Don’t have a H&R Block Emerald Prepaid MasterCard yet? Head for Reference Link 1 in the bottom of the post to locate an office and pay a visit to apply for one.
Need any help, call H&R Block customer service at 1-800-472-5625.
About H&R Block
H&R Block is one of the world’s largest tax services providers, utilizing more than 100,000 highly trained tax professionals and having prepared more than 550 million tax returns worldwide since 1955. In addition to the company providing tax return preparation services in-person, through H&R Block At Home online and desktop software products, and through other channels, the company also offers financial products to support its tax business through the H&R Block Bank.
Login and manage your Emerald card online at www.onlinecardaccess.com/hrblockcard.
- H&R Block Emerald Prepaid MasterCard Application
- H&R Block Emerald Prepaid MasterCard Login – www.onlinecardaccess.com/main/hrblockcard/Home